Feedback for The_Celestial_One

Jul 20, 2011

1. Hello ;)

If you had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here. Thank you !!

2. so pleased to be the first here :) Celestial bought from me a little Lami and all went really fast with a good and nice communication, so i really raccomand her!! she's a wonderful girl to deal with. thanks

3. Celestial bought an item from me, paid immediately and let me know as soon as they arrived safely. Happy to recommend Celstial as a buyer :)

4. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a pair of eyes to her. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication. Recommended!!

Thank you!

5. The_Celestial_One bought a Minoru World Junior Shirley from me and she was great to deal with! Communication was fabulous, she paid promptly and she let me know the moment the doll arrived! She is a great buyer and I am happy to recommend her as a trading partner! It was a perfect market place transaction!

6. The_Celestial_One bought a LUTS Bory and Yuz from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and she paid right away. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, The_Celestial_One!

7. Celestial bough a Soom Chrom from me. She is a darling to deal with, fast payment and professional contact! And so nice and lovely person.
      I highly recommend her.
      Thank you Sarah! :)

8. She took two of my dolls. It's a pleasure to deal with her. Very good communication and fast payment. It was a perfect transaction. Higly reccomanded. ^_____^