1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for the_unaccepted1

Apr 30, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for items bought sold or traded with me :)
      My ebay member name is pistolkrystle and I have 100 percent postive feedback.

I'm not sure what else I should add to this so i guess that i will list the names of doa memebers I've worked with. ( I hope it's allowed to post their doa names) Please post here if you have bought sold or traded with me :) I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Bought from:

Haibane, volks carol wig
      Peach-and-lime, Sd sized gun
      Ria_Ria, sd doll and outfit

Sold To:
      ShaDrouet msd winter set
      Aresenic sd umbrella set

Trades/others:

Psycho_bunnie bought anotherspace items from her
      Datumzine ^_^ trades and swaps

Thank you
      Best regards

2. Great transaction with you ! I totally recommend dealing with the_unaccepted1 <3

3. had a great transaction, prompt payment, and very friendly!

4. Thank you for shipping my item so quickly.

5. Very fast payment and great at keeping in touch, pleasure to sell to! :daisy

6. the_unaccepted1 is a totally wonderful seller ^_^ I bought a little SD accessory from her and she researched shipping methods for me. When shipping ended up being less than expected she refunded me down to the penny.

She was so sweet to talk to and she's a very conscientious and caring seller. I would do business again in a heartbeat ^_^

7. the_unaccepted1 is an awesome buyer! She paid super quick and was very nice with wonderfully communication. It was wonderful doing business with her, and I very much recommend!

8. Krystle is a fantastic buyer! Quick payment, friendly PMs, and let me know she received the item without a problem.

I'm glad that her little girl has a new pretty dress to wear!

9. Reliable buyer, fast payment and nice communication!

10. Smooth transaction; great communication; fast payment; thanks!

11. the_unaccepted1 bought a yo-sd suzuna wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer :)

12. I also get to say that the_unaccepted1 is a wonderful buyer as well! It's so nice to deal with someone that is very mature about transactions. She gave me an idea of when she would be paying and followed through right on time. I really appreciate dealing with people like her ^_^

Thanks again!

13. the_unaccepted1 purchased a Volks limited edition outfit from me.
      She was very nice to deal with, patient and polite and let me know when her package arrived.
      I would gladly deal with the_unaccepted1 again.

Thank you for a great transaction!

14. very polite and nice buyer. hope to deal again :)

15. the_unaccepted1 bought a pipe from me, she paid right away, was very friendly and let me know when the package arrived. I would definately recommend doing business with her. Thanks again!

16. the_unaccepted1 purchased a pair of eyes from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication ~ Thanks again!

17. I purchased Black Jack Bunny from Krystle. He was shipped quickly and was packaged well. Communication was excellent. An overall excellent transaction. Thanks so much!!

18. A perfect transaction.Thanks for a bootiful doll. Highly recommend Krystle.
      Marianna

19. Bought some cute little props from the_unaccepted1. Great communication, fast shipment, perfect transaction! :)

20. I sold the_unaccepted1 a Volks nightgown. Payment came on the day she said it would be sent and communication was speedy. Thank you so much!