1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ThinkPink!

Jan 8, 2007

1. Please leave your feedback about transactions with me here, I would greatly appreciate it!
      Also, please let me know where I can leave feedback for you, I will gladly return the favor.

#1 ThinkPink!, Jan 8, 2007
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    2. I sold two wigs to ThinkPink! and the transaction was perfect -- prompt payment and good, friendly communication. Thanks! :D

3. A great buyer! Sold a dress to ThinkPink! and it was a smooth deal. Very friendly, with quick payment and good communication. :) Great to do business with!

4. POSITIVE FOR A GREAT SELLER!I bought some great plush slipper shirts from ThinkPink! last week- great transaction! The items were as described, communication was friendly and businesslike, and the package came *fast.*

I'd buy from her again with confidence!

5. I've received the watch! It's so cute! It actually works! I want one like that for me :) So:

POSITIVE!

6. I bought a large birdcage fromThinkPink, and it's lovely! Thank you.:)

7. Bought a necklace and bag from ThinkPink. She had excelent custumer service, and the items were really good qaulity and 'to-scale'. I would buy from her again!

Darci

8. I sold Think Pink an MSD dress, and she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you!

9. a very good buyer!!ThinkPink! brought court dress from me~ I hope can have trade with her again~~~~~

10. I bought a sofa from thinkpink and all was great, smooth transaction, thanks

11. I bought two wigs from ThinkPink and I'm very satisfied: they are nice and well packed and the seller has been kind, helpful and shipped fast. Thank you very much!

12. I sold a doll to Thinkpink recently; the transaction went perfectly, payment was prompt and she was a pleasure to deal with.

Thankyou very much :)

13. I bought a Momo head, perfect transaction.

I gave her the worng adress and the head returned to her. Shen send it to me again and we divided the bill of the post service mail. We paid it both.

She give me all the information I ask. 100% recomended!

14. Unfortunately, my transaction with Think Pink did not go smoothly. We had very bad communication. There were many extenuating circumstances involved which caused delays, and these were excusable. However, in the end, i never received the final approval for the face up i ordered, and i was unable to contact them to ask for shipping time.

15. @Lordhelmet,
      I'm sorry but I have contacted you at least 5 times to ask for your approval and to notify you of events, but gave up after I didn't hear anything from you. Below you will find copies of the mails I have sent you (I can provide screencaps of the original mails if you would like me to). After I spoke on the phone with your mother, I haven't heard anything from your side. Since I completed my work as you requested and didn't receive any response, I thought the best course of action would be to ship the fox out to you a.s.a.p. as requested by your mother. I did offer you a refund as soon as I got sick and I'm sorry I couldn't complete her any sooner.
      Please check your email again and you will see I've done everything to keep in contact with you.

16. I responded to your emails. I have a log of sent and received emails from this address. I do not have any record of emails that were unsent/returned/ or otherwise missing.

If you never received my final ok, you should have waited. i sent at least 3 emails afterwards, one in specific asking about the status of the package, because i could not decipher the Dutch tracking site.

I did not deny that you offered the refund, but since i DID want the fox to come with a face up, and i trusted you as an artist, i would have much rather had a ROUGH TIME ESTIMATE of how long you needed to do the face up. i never got that. I had to ask my mother to CALL for me so that i knew you weren't actually just ignoring my emails.

I want you to know that i am not criticizing your artistic abilities or your reasons for taking so long. but i AM EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED that you never tried to give me a time frame, and you didn't allow me to approve of the final product. I paid for it in the good faith that i would be reasonably satisfied. I believe that i was more than patient, and did what -i- could to contact you. Even calling the Netherlands twice.
      Afterall, this is an investment on my part, and a record of good buisness on yours. i would think that you would have tried to contact me at least once more.

I will post a transcript of my sent and received emails. if you need to have screen caps, i can gladly send you links. i strongly suggest you check your emails as well. you seem to be missing my replies, it stands to reason that you might be missing more.

Thank you,
      -LordHelmet

17. February 13
      To: Think Pink
      Subject: Bestelling voor Think Pink! Shop

I would like information on purchasing the DollZone Fox Pet
      Thanks so much
      Jolie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 13
      To: *************

Dear Jolie,
      We allready send you a moneyrequest for the payment of DZ Fox white skin this morning.
      If you would like to pay tru Paypal just use the moneyrequest we send you.
      The total is Euro 175.- including shipping.

You can transfer the money to our Paypal account at **************

or to our Dutch Bank account:
      (REMOVED FOR PRIVACY)

Please state as subject: DZ fox white skin

Orders need to be paid for in full within 10 days after we send this email. If payment is not made within the set time we will cancel the order and you have to re-order. When we have received your payment, you will get an e-mail from us with the shipping date.

Bye, Marcia and Joyce from Think Pink! Fashion Doll Shop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      February 16

Hello,

I have sent payment for the DOLLZONE WHITE FOX
      I have a question however; if i want to have face up done on this fox, is it possible to do so?

Thank you,
      -Jolie

February 16
      To: Me

Hi Jolie,

We've received the payment for Fox white skin, thanks.
      We can do a full face-up including the bodyblushing on the Fox for you.
      It will cost Euro 40.- (If you would like us to add this to your Fox you can transfer the money to our Paypal account. stating face-up for Fox)

Please state below what colors and shapes you would like.
      Eyebrows_shape and form:
      Eyebrows_color:
      Eyeshadow_color:
      Eyelashes color:
      you can choose from the lashes page and put the number and color of your choise here, or just leave it up to us.
      Blush_ color:
      Lips_color:

If you have no idea what you like you can leave it up to us and give the artist free hand.

Thanks in advance,
      Joyce and Marcia
      Think Pink!

February 16

Hello!

Thank you for your response! I do have an idea of what I would like, but as I am a first time buyer, I would like to show you the reference image for what I have in mind, and perhaps you can tell me if this will be suitable.
      Mainly, I would like something very dark and dramatic: I would like the Dollzone 034 eyelashes on the fox, and something like these images, especially that of number one:

(IMAGE REMOVED)

Also i would like the body blushing and any other details that are included with the faceup.
      Please tell me if this is possible.

Thank you!
      -Jolie

February 18

Hi Lolie,
      We understand what look you would like on your Coney and will make it for you ( after payment is made) .
      We are not sure that the lashes are OK ( they are extremely long) if not we will choose other lashes that will fit the eye better but with the same dramatic look.

Thanks, Marcia and Joyce
      Think Pink!

February 26

Dear Jolie,
      I have started with your fox's face-up and I wanted to ask you if I'm on the right track.
      In the attachment is a picture of the fox with the pastel base for it's face-up.

Could you tell me if you like the color scheme, placement of things, etc.
      I think the body blushing would look best in brown with his dark face-up. It doesn't really show up on the picture because I used flash ( it's very gloomy here today ), but I already tried blushing his inner ears.

Let me know what you think :)

Bye,
      Marcia

February 27

Good morning and thank you for your response!

I like the direction you are going with the fox so far, thank you very much! i would prefer the body blushing to be pinkish or peach, if that can be done...the placement is great, and i was wondering if you could give it a pinkish nose and pinkish lips....i'm going for something rather feminine and striking.

thank you so much!

March 6

Dear Jolie,
      I'm very sorry, but I've gotten the flu and I won't be able to work on your fox for a while. If you don't mind waiting, I can try and finish her later. If you do mind, I can clean her and I will refund you.

Once again I'm sorry, but I thought you should know it's going to take much longer than expexted.

Please let me know what you would like me to do.

Thanks,
      Marcia

March 6

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. How long do you think you will be sick for?
      I don't mind waiting a little longer for the doll. Do you have a time estimate for when you will be working again?
      I don't know how to do the faceup myself and do not have the supplys, so I would rather you finish it when you can.

Let me know
      Jolie

March 12

Hello,

I am still waiting for your reply.

March 12

Hi Jolie,
      sorry for not replying to you sooner. I'm still not feeling very well, everytime I sit down to try and paint my hand keeps shaking so I guess I'll have to wait.
      I'm so sorry...

Bye,
      Marcia

March 12

Ok I understand.
      I am very sorry that you are sick.

Please give me a rough estimate of how long you think it will take to have the face up done.

I want the face up done on the doll because i do not have the skills myself. If you think it will be a very long wait (more than a month) for the face up, then think i will have to ask for a full refund and purchase the fox elsewhere, where i can buy the face up at the same time. Please give me an estimate so i can decide what to do and see if i can find the doll somewhere else.

again, i am very sorry that you are ill and i hope you recover soon.

Thank you,

Jolie

March 13

Dear Jolie,
      Sorry for the late reply, but i broke my hand last week and typing is going very slow, I can't reach all the letters on the keyboard.
      Marcia is starting to feel better again, she had a bad case of the flu and very high fever..
      She will restart the painting of your fox a.s.a.p.
      Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,
      Joyce and Marcia
      Think Pink!

18. (my apologies...DOA won't post more than 10,000 lines in a reply)

March 13

Hello.

I understand that you have had health problems. however, i am concerned with my investment here. I do not mind waiting, but you have repeatedly ignored my request for a ROUGH TIME ESTIMATE.

I am worried that now you may rush the face up because i have been asking over and over. i want the same quality that you would have put in had you not been ill/injured, but i have concerns that you may not do this.

If you do not at least tell me your time frame then i will have to ask for a full refund for fox AND face up. I feel that i have been reasonably patient, but there seems to be more and more problems arising from this simple transaction, and i would like some kind of response.

Please respond in a timely manner.

-Jolie

It at this point I phoned them. They seemed apologetic so I did not cancel my order.

March 18

Hi Jolie,
      I have finished painting your fox today. He just needs some eyelashes now and then he's good to go. Would you like me to choose the eyelashes for you?

In the attachment you will find pictures of him.

Thanks,
      Marcia

March 18

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly. i really
      appreciate it, and i'm sorry if i came across harshly before, but it
      was only because i was unaware of what was going on and wanted to make
      sure that everything was ok. thank you for speaking with my mother
      about the doll.

Have you added fixative to the face up yet? if not, i was wondering if
      i could do any changes. i like the colors and the blushing, but the
      eyelashes that have been painted seem very thick and heavy....i had
      been hoping for something more delicate. I can send reference images
      if you'd like.

-Jolie

March 22

Hi Jolie,
      I have finished painting your fox today. He just needs some eyelashes now and then he's good to go. Would you like me to choose the eyelashes for you?

In the attachment you will find pictures of him.

Thanks,
      Marcia

March 22

Hello,

Thank you for sending me the tracking info.

I am a little concerned that you said you hadn't heard back from me? i sent an email on the 18th of march indicating a few changes i wanted to have done to the fox.

I know that it has already been shipped and therefore, it will be impossible to have any changes done, but still i would like to know if you did indeed receive the email from the 18th. it contained this text:

-----Original Message-----
      To:*****************
      Sent: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:09 pm
      Subject: Re: Bestelling voor Think Pink! Shop

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly. i really
      appreciate it, and i'm sorry if i came across harshly before, but it
      was only because i was unaware of what was going on and wanted to make
      sure that everything was ok. thank you for speaking with my mother
      about the doll.

Have you added fixative to the face up yet? if not, i was wondering if
      i could do any changes. i like the colors and the blushing, but the
      eyelashes that have been painted seem very thick and heavy....i had
      been hoping for something more delicate. I can send reference images
      if you'd like.

-Joli e

I'm only asking because i am wondering if other emails i have sent have not reached you. Since i cannot change anything i will have to accept what i get, but none the less, it would make me feel better if i knew if there had been problems with communication from the start of this transaction. I had sent several emails and received no response from you in the past, which was probably not your fault if this email is any indication, but I have to say that i am rather disappointed with how this sales has come out...although i know that these dolls are very delicate artistic investments, i would have rather had the chance to have the final say in the face up, as i purchased it and we had so many issues with this in the past. I cannot say that i will purchase from you again.

Thank you for your time.

-Jolie

March 27

Good day.

I am unable to use this website to track my package. Apparently, this code does not work. Please tell me where my package is and when it is expected to arrive.

thank you.

Jolie

April 1

No word yet from you or information about the package. if it does not arrive this week i will attempt to phone you.

-Jolie

(we received the fox on the 3rd of April)

19. (this email was deleted when i separated the emails for DOA. i double checked, this is the last email that you sent. as you can see, i responded to it thanking you for the tracking number)

Dear Jolie,
      I haven't heard back from you so I assumed you agreed with how the fox turned out. I have shipped her to you today, after adding lashes.

The tracking number of your package is: CC 88721907 1 NL
      You can track it at www.tracktrace.nl but the site is only in dutch. You
      could use a translating site or ask us about the status of your package.

Thanks you very much and we hope your little fox will arrive soon :)

Bye,
      Marcia and Joyce

20. This is very odd, I haven't received any of the emails you sent me after March 12. Not even in my email trash, they just never arrived.

The only thing I can suggest now is a partial refund so you can have your fox redone. I don't know what went wrong with communication, but something obviously did.

On another note, the reference pictures you sent me were nothing like what you asked for in the end, this also caused serious delay since I had to redo the face-up a couple of times to comply to your wishes.
      Please understand that I could not give you a time estimate, I can't see into the future and could not say how long the flu would last. I tried painting during my illness (though it didn't work) and I did communicate this to you.

Please let me know if a partial refund would change your opinion of this transaction. We can discuss the terms thru PM since email is obviously not working.