1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiazara

Dec 25, 2010

1. Feedback for me? This is the place, thank you! :)

2. Tiazara bought a soom doll from me. Payment was prompt. Excellent communication. Glad to do business with you. Thank you for a soomly transaction! :)

3. I bought a lovely doll head from Tiazara and it all went perfectly . It was very well packed and she was great to deal with . Thankyou !

4. Tiina purchased a RealPuki Roro from me. She paid promptly and was patient when I had a shipping delay. Glad Roro is in a great home, thanks!

5. I sold a head Juri05 WS
      Payment was quick ^^
      Excellent communication, I was notified upon receipt of the head.
      Thank you again =)

6. Tiazara purchased another dollie from me, this time a PukiPuki Loreley fullset. Again paid promptly and let me know when she arrived. All around a great transaction and a great buyer. Highly recommended! Thank you! :chocoberry

7. Tiazara purchased a Fairyland Littlefee faceplate from me, comuunication was lovely and friendly, she paid super fast and also kindly let me know when it arrived safely. I would highly recommend a transaction with
      Tiazara to everybody and hope to trade again in the future :)

8. Tiazara bought a Delf girl body from me and the transaction went very smoothly with great communication and prompt payment, thank you. ^^

9. Tiazara sold me her DZ flower faery in normal skin :-3 she has been very patient, let me have layaway and shipped as soon as she could, safely packed. a smooth and nice transaction, I highly recommend her as a seller! thank you so much!

10. Tiazara bought some clothes from me ~ Payment was quick and communication great. Good buyer!

11. bought a PukiPuki Flora from her and I got it quickly and in the condition stated. I am very happy! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a SOOM Migma Hollow Head from Tiazara and everything went great. Quick shipping, excellent communication :)
      Thank you for this perfect transaction !

13. I bought Tiazara's Feeple Ashley and I could not be more pleased! She arrived safely, quickly, and as described. Communication was great! I would highly recommend her.

14. Tiazara bought a Chicline faceplate from me - she paid promptly, communicated well and informed me when he arrived. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a RealPuki Roro from Tiazara.
      Communication was great as she kept me informed all the time.
      She was really helpful. Roro arrived quickly and safely.
      I would definitely do business with Tiazara again

16. I sold FairyLand Chline doll body to Tiazara, we worked out the deal and she pay fast ^^
      She informed me rite away as she got the doll ^^
      thank you very much
      have a good one :)

17. Tiazara is a great seller! She sold me her Vampire Elf Chloe with a long layaway and was very patient and understanding throughout the whole transaction. :) She arrived well packaged with a little extra gift. Thanks to her I now have one of my grail dolls and I'm absolutely excited to have her in my home!

Thank you so much Tiazara!

18. I highly recommend Tiazara! She bought a ChicLine from me, paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived safely. She is friendly and great to communicate with!! :)

19. Tiazara was great to work with! I purchased a Tan Chicline Ena from her on layaway and it was a great transaction. Thank you!! :)

20. I bought a Chicline Soo from Tiazara! Seh arrived much sooner than I expected! She was just as described. It was a great transaction! Thank you!