1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiazara

Dec 25, 2010

1. Feedback for me? This is the place, thank you! :)

2. Tiazara bought a soom doll from me. Payment was prompt. Excellent communication. Glad to do business with you. Thank you for a soomly transaction! :)

3. I bought a lovely doll head from Tiazara and it all went perfectly . It was very well packed and she was great to deal with . Thankyou !

4. Tiina purchased a RealPuki Roro from me. She paid promptly and was patient when I had a shipping delay. Glad Roro is in a great home, thanks!

5. I sold a head Juri05 WS
      Payment was quick ^^
      Excellent communication, I was notified upon receipt of the head.
      Thank you again =)

6. Tiazara purchased another dollie from me, this time a PukiPuki Loreley fullset. Again paid promptly and let me know when she arrived. All around a great transaction and a great buyer. Highly recommended! Thank you! :chocoberry

7. Tiazara purchased a Fairyland Littlefee faceplate from me, comuunication was lovely and friendly, she paid super fast and also kindly let me know when it arrived safely. I would highly recommend a transaction with
      Tiazara to everybody and hope to trade again in the future :)

8. Tiazara bought a Delf girl body from me and the transaction went very smoothly with great communication and prompt payment, thank you. ^^

9. Tiazara sold me her DZ flower faery in normal skin :-3 she has been very patient, let me have layaway and shipped as soon as she could, safely packed. a smooth and nice transaction, I highly recommend her as a seller! thank you so much!

10. Tiazara bought some clothes from me ~ Payment was quick and communication great. Good buyer!

11. bought a PukiPuki Flora from her and I got it quickly and in the condition stated. I am very happy! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a SOOM Migma Hollow Head from Tiazara and everything went great. Quick shipping, excellent communication :)
      Thank you for this perfect transaction !

13. I bought Tiazara's Feeple Ashley and I could not be more pleased! She arrived safely, quickly, and as described. Communication was great! I would highly recommend her.

14. Tiazara bought a Chicline faceplate from me - she paid promptly, communicated well and informed me when he arrived. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a RealPuki Roro from Tiazara.
      Communication was great as she kept me informed all the time.
      She was really helpful. Roro arrived quickly and safely.
      I would definitely do business with Tiazara again

16. I sold FairyLand Chline doll body to Tiazara, we worked out the deal and she pay fast ^^
      She informed me rite away as she got the doll ^^
      thank you very much
      have a good one :)

17. Tiazara is a great seller! She sold me her Vampire Elf Chloe with a long layaway and was very patient and understanding throughout the whole transaction. :) She arrived well packaged with a little extra gift. Thanks to her I now have one of my grail dolls and I'm absolutely excited to have her in my home!

Thank you so much Tiazara!

18. I highly recommend Tiazara! She bought a ChicLine from me, paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived safely. She is friendly and great to communicate with!! :)

19. Tiazara was great to work with! I purchased a Tan Chicline Ena from her on layaway and it was a great transaction. Thank you!! :)

20. I bought a Chicline Soo from Tiazara! Seh arrived much sooner than I expected! She was just as described. It was a great transaction! Thank you!