Feedback for toniku

Aug 2, 2007

1. Please leave feedback if we've bought or sold things to eachother! :chibi

2. toniku just bought an MSD fun-fur wig from me.

Very nice buyer - quick payment, good communication, just generally friendly and nice to deal with.

I recommend!

Thank you very much. :)

3. I recently bought a doll and extras from toniku. She was very sweet and easy to communicate with. Everything arrived on time and in excellent condition. It was a very nice transaction.

I highly recommend. ^^ Thank you toniku!

4. Toniku just bought a Shiwoo head and SD cell phone from me. Everything went very smoothly and she's very good with communicating.

Props ;) would love to do business with again

5. Just did a recent transaction with Toniku. She purchased a shiwoo LUTS boy body off of me. Excellent communication and a pleasure to deal with. Remarkable buyer, would do business with again. :)

6. toniku bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^thanks~
      want to see you again~~~~~~~~~~~~CHU~" o=^_^=o

7. I recently bought a CP doll body from toniku, and she is extremely sweet and pleasant to deal with. Excellent communication and the body was shipped out fast and very well packed.

A very wonderful transaction, a seller I would highly recommend.
      Thank you toniku!

8. toniku helped her friend roomi purchase the iplehouse model body i had for sale by acting as a liaison, passing information back and forth from me to roomi - she was extremely polite in her pm's (and in person!) and is an excellent buyer!

I definitely recommend her! :3

9. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

10. another great transaction with toniku - she bought a pair of sd13 shoes from me
      payment was quick and communication was excellent!
      definitely recommended :)

11. purchased a dreaming shiwoo head from toniku she instantly re did his face up for me upon her suggestion... and she mailed him off super fast. She was a total sweetheart to work with I would definitely buy from her again should the need arise!! Also her face ups are gorgeous I couldn't be happier!!

12. It has been my pleasure doing business with Toniku, I wouldnt hesitate to sell to. ourchase from . or trade with

Highly recommend.

13. Recently completed a transaction with Toniku. Immediate payment, excellent communication (very sweet), and an all around great buyer. Would do business with again:).

14. I bought a pretty shirt from toniku. Everything was speedy and smooth, I would love to purchase from her agian in the future.:)

15. I bought a 2008 DoD DoI Luke from toniku. He was in great shape, blushed and faceupped, and came with little extras. Communication was easy and wonderful, and I had fun talking about my future plans for this boy.

I would definitely buy from toniku again! :)

Ryu