1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ToraKo

Feb 3, 2009

1. I didn't see a thread for her, so here's one :)

I sold an SD furwig to ToraKo. She paid quickly and was understanding an patient of a delay that I had in sending her wig out. She notified me and left me a feedback promptly after receiving the item. I'm very happy with the transaction with her and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again ^_^

Thanks~!

2. i sold a elysia head to ToraKo,
      she was very sweet to deal with, and had very good communication, there was a little problem with her bank (not her fault),so she could not pay in time.
      She told me timely and even told me i could sell the doll to someone else if it was to long a wait for me...she kept me informed and payed as soon as the problem was solved...
      After the doll was send she let me know that the head arrived safely...
      She is very sweet to work with,good and clear communication...
      i will recommend her, and it was a pleasure to do business with her!

thank you!

greetings
      lamira

3. ToraKo commissioned me to make a few little prince outfits for her Bambicrony. She was patient, understanding and kept excellent communication! She also paid promptly and let me know when her items arrived! A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!!!

4. I bought wig and eyes fron TaraKo. She was great to deal with. Communication was exellent and a pleasure to do bisiness!!!

5. traded with each other and it went really great, very pleased all around. super fast on shipping out too,,like lightning.

thanks!

6. I sold some minifee items to Torako and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. She was friendly, prompt with payment and let me know when they arrived. Thanks

7. I sold an Iplehouse JID Amy to ToraKo. She paid very quickly and is really nice. It was a pleasure to deal with her.

Diana

8. I sold a pair of eyes to ToraKo! she was fast on payment, very friendly and fast answer me to my pm´s, it was a pleasure to deal with her :D i hope see you again!

9. I sold a Supia Haeun to ToraKo!
      She was really kind and friendly - everytime!
      All payments came prompt and it was a pleasure
      to deal with hear! I highly recommend her!!

10. A+ as a great buyer. fast payment & great communication. ^__^

11. ToraKo bought a pair of boots from me and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Great buyer, fast payment and her communication was perfect. I would definitely do business with again, thanks!

12. Awesome seller! I bought a DOI body from ToraKo. Communication was top notch and she's a very sweet person to deal with. I'd definitely buy from her again. :) Thank you!

13. ToraKo bought a Shoshon outfit from me. Paid very quickly and was a great person to deal with. Thank you! :)

14. ToraKo sold me her Musedoll girl body on layaway. Communication was very good throughout and she was very tolerant, especially when there was a long gap between the first and second payments!

She packed the body very well and shipped it in good time. I'm very satisfied and it was a great transaction. Thank you! :)

15. ++POSITIVE++

ToraKo purchased a shirt from my shop. ToraKo paid quickly, had great communication and was super easy to work with! A+ ^^/

16. I bought some shoes from Torako, and it was a great transaction. Thanks again so much.

17. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#17 dobby, Aug 28, 2014
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    18. I bought a wig from ToraKo and she was wonderful to deal with. She was very friendly with good communication and quick shipping.
      The wig is absolutely lovey, thank you very much!

19. I bought a DollClans Jaquer head from ToraKo, my very first purchase on DoA! She shipped it out almost immediately, and even sent a pair of gorgeous eyes! The head is in excellent condition, and was carefully wrapped. Also, she was incredibly kind and pleasant to talk to, which really helped because I was so nervous! I would definitely buy from her again, given the chance. Thank you!!

20. I bought a sadol jacket from her and everything was perfect. She shipped right away and arrived quickly. Thank you again