1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TrekkieGrrrl

Apr 2, 2008

1. Hi! Have I bought something from you? Please leave me feedback here, then :)

2. I just completed a commission for TrekkieGrrrl and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. Her boy is dead sexy too! I'd absolutely deal with her any time.

3. Trekkie participated in my minimee GO and everything went very smoothly--payments were timely and all necessary information was promptly given. I give her a glowing recommendation, and would definitely do business with her again.

4. I sold a pair of doll glasses to TrekkieGrrrl. She was very friendly and fast payment, great transaction. Highly recommend to deal with her again:aheartbea. Thank you very much ^__^//

5. I sold some items to TrekkieGrrrl recently. Great communication, very friendly, fast payment -- the perfect cumstomer! Hope to do business with again! :)

6. Just had another great transaction with Trekkie--she purchased a wig from me and payment was prompt. Thanks!

7. Trekkie sold me D&D Shade and everything went perfectly. Trekkie is super friendly and nice to deal with! The doll was shipped the same day I sent the payment and it arrived in perfect condition just a few days later. Trekkie also included a pair of eyes, some clothes and a little surprise which I think was very sweet. :) I couldn't be more satisfied.

8. Trekkie is great to deal with. She is very friendly in her PMs and kept in constant contact through out the transaction. I bought her Azure and she shipped him promptly and she included some very yummy extras! Thanks!! :)

9. Just completed the perfect swap with Trekkie who is very talented. I received fur and two wigs. I love her wig of real fur. Excellent communication and all round good egg.
      Thanks Trekkie.

10. Trekkie is my favourite!! I liked one of her Puki outifts and she offered to get me the set - They arrived safely yesterday and I'm so very greatful for her taking the time out to go and get them!! Thankyou so much for a brilliant transaction and cant wait to see your new puki's!!

11. Trekkiegrrrl is the best! Thanks so much for finding the great little HK outfits for the Puki crowd. Very fast shipping, arrived perfectly. thanks so much!

12. I must also thank TrekkieGrrrl for her shopping skills - once again she went out, bought more Hello Kitty outfits for my Puki's & sent them over - thank you so much for going out of your way for me as well...
      AWESOME!!!
      Sending you best wishes to you & your family for Christmas & the holiday season....you've certainly added to my gift giving (making me have a very happy daughter Christmas morning!!!)
      Thanks again :)