1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tuvie

Oct 24, 2006

1. Please leave feedback here if you have had a transaction with me :) Thanks!

2. I bought a beautiful necklace that Tuvie made for my doll. I am very pleased with it!

Carolyn

3. WOnderful A+++++++++++ Seller! Makes BEAUTIFUL jewelry, and high quality. VERY friendly and super nice! I highly recomend her! Cillian was so greatful to recieve a beautiful gift from her! She was so nice to give him his necklace for only the shipping cost because he was one of her first customers :D Thank you so much! Fast shipping too! Absolutely perfect transaction^_^ Here he is with his beautiful matching copper jewelry:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Tuvie and I traded hats. She sent me a little mohair hat she made...and it absolutely ROCKS. So does Tuvie! Buy these hats! You will not regret it, I promise. The quality is intense, the service is smashing and...her cat is soooo cute!

5. Just got the cutest hats......from Tuvie today. Thankyou so much there adorable.. Tuvie is an awesome seller . Dont hesitate

My Little Narae will look so wonderful in them

Many thanks

6. She bought two mini crowns from me. She make her prompt payment to me and she is a wonderful and friendly buyer to deal with.

7. just received Narin Eyes 12mm .. Thanks so much Tuvie is the best..

8. I did a comission for Tuvie. She paid quickly and was very easy to deal with! Definetly recommended! :)

9. [​IMG]

Tuvie made a hat for my SD girls...and it rocks! Thanks, Tuvie!!! You are the best...:love

10. Just got another one of Tuvie's Lovely wigs in coral and I have to say if you have a Unoa or a little Narae this is a must have. Truly a delicate well made hat... I highly recommend owning one of these hats. You will not be sorry

Happy Holidays Tuvie. Your the best

11. I love my hat. It looks perfect on Vashti
      [​IMG]

12. I got a hat from Tuvie for my Narin (who isn't here yet) and I absolutely LOVE it. It's a perfect knit and I will certainly be ordering more for my other dolls. Highly recommend Tuvie.

13. Tuvie joined a group order run by me. She kept in contact and paid promptly.:)
      A+:thumbup
      *melts over the picture of the kitty in your profile*

14. I purchased a beautiful custom pastel star necklace from Tuvie and received it in no time :)

Excellent work, Tuvie :aheartbea

15. Excellent buyer, paid when promised and kept me up to date! ^^

16. Great buyer, wonderful to deal with! <3 Thank you.

17. Tuvie Bought a Wig From me, She was Great to work with. Paid Promptly & Great Communication. Thanks Tuvie!

18. Bought a pair of glass eyes from Tuvie and it was an excellent transaction;] the eyes are gorgeous. the shipping was great and the communication was top rate. Five stars:)

19. I just finished a perfectly lovely transaction with Tuvie. Communication was prompt and friendly, payment was lightning fast. I hope to deal with her again!

Thanks!

20. wonderful communication! purchased a pair of boots, received in fantastic condition and very prompt! thank you! would definitely do business with again. :)