Feedback for twin

Feb 18, 2011

1. I am starting this feedback thread for twin.
      Please leave feedback here after a transaction with her.

:chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

twin adopted my Lati Yellow Lami Basic.
      She sent payment promptly and let me know as soon as the doll had arrived.
      She is a lovely person, and I would not hesitate to work with her again. :)

2. Thank you so much Rona. It was a pleasure too!
      Thanks for starting this feedback thread for me.

Hugs!
      Heather

3. heather (twin) bought a lati yellow lea from me and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. ^____^ at the time of purchase, i was experiencing some family issues and had to delay all postage for a week and she was very understanding about it. i had absolutely no problem with communication and payment was very prompt. i couldn't ask for a better buyer and i'm so happy that my girl will be going to a good home. thanks so much, sweetie!

i highly recommend twin as an awesome buyer! ^____^

4. Thank you so much Jas for letting me adopt your Lea and thanks for the kind feedback! ;)

5. I has been a great pleasure to deal with Heather (twin) who bought a Lati head from me.. With great communication and a very prompt payment we organised it in record time! I would be very happy to recommend Heather or trade with her again.

6. I bought the cutest wig from TWIN!! Fast & Professional Transaction _ Highly Recommend. Thank you soo much Heather. A+A+A+A+

7. I did a sale & partial trade with Heather and the transaction was PERFECT from start to finish. She paid in a timely manner and sent her part of the trade quickly. Plus she is a total doll (no pun intended) and has awesome communication. Thank you again and again!

8. Heather bought a pair of Hand Glass Craft eyes from me... communication was great, very friendly! She paid promptly... it was a pleasure doing business with you, Heather :)

9. It has been a great pleasure to deal with Heather! she is fast at payment and friendly! what a great buyer!!
      thank you

10. I bought twin's lati head and she was sooo nice to work with. My layaway lasted longer than expected and she was very gracious about it. Very nice person, thank you twin:D

11. Twin purchased a Imda doll from me! She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. Ideal transaction!