1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Twinki

May 10, 2011

1. If you've had any transactions with me, please leave a feedback. Thank you!

2. ^_^ Am I the first?
      I sold a sailor outfit to twinki and the transaction was flawless. She was nice to talk with, and was prompt in payment and communication. I would like to do business with her again!

3. I bought a Ch Darea from Twinki. She sent me lots of pics and shipped Darea right away. My doll arrived safe and sound and is just beautiful! All in all a great transaction, I'd definitely do business again. :)

4. I sold an outfit to twinki and everything went smoothly. She paid promptly and had great communication, would do business with again. :)

5. I sold some clothes and shoes to Twinki
      she was very friendly and paid promptly
      thanks again for a very nice transaction!!!

6. Twinki bought a pair of LTF pants from me, and everything went perfectly! Awesome buyer all the way around :)

7. Twinki bought some LTF clothes from me and the transaction was great, lovely and easy, hope to deal with you again some day :)

8. Twinki bought a brown wig from me and paid quickly. Highly recommended!

9. Twinki bought a pair of stockings from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

10. Twinki purchased a tiny from me, the transaction was flawless. She paid when promised and let me know as soon as she arrived.

11. Twinki bought a top from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. Thanks a lot!

12. Twinki purchased some Yo-SD items from me and the transaction was wonderful! She was very pleasant to deal with, and paid promptly. 100% positive feedback.​ I would love to do business again! :)

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Twinki purchased a yosd sized checkered overalls that I had for sale. Very good to work with; communication, payment, and an overall positive experience. Recommended! Thank you! :D

14. twinki purchased an outfit from me and was WONDERFUL to deal with! Fast payment and great communication. Thanks again! :thumbup

15. twinki purchased an outfit and shoes form me and she was a model buyer in every way! The transaction was smooth and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with twinki again! :) Thank you!

16. Twinki purchased a 6-7" wig from me and everything was fabulous! She paid quickly, communicated often, and had a fabulous attitude! I would highly recommend her, and would love to do business with her again in the future! Thanks again! :)

17. twinki purchased a shirt from my sales thread and was very nice to work with! Smooth transaction from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you!

18. Twinki purchased a wig from me- it was an excellent transaction, I happily recommend her as a buyer- thank you Twinki :) !

19. Twinki purchased a YOSD shirt from me. A very nice buyer and would love to do business with her again in future. Thank you so much. ^_^

20. Twinki purhcased a lati yellow top from me. She is a great buyer and was really sweet about the fact that I'd accidentally sent out the wrong top to her!