~ Feedback for Umi-chan ~

Sep 12, 2007

1. I would appreciate getting some feedback from people who I've bought from or sold anything to. ^__^ Thank you so much!~

Umi-chan
      :kitty2

2. Umi-chan is a real joy to do business with. She purchased my Juri '05 head last Thursday. She kept in good communication, paid promptly. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

3. Great transaction ! very nice buyer, fast payment and very polite ^^ Thank very much !

4. I sold Umi-chan my Volks Irvin, excellent communication and payment quickly, a wonderful and friendly person, thanks again:)

5. Umi-Chan bought a SD13 boy body from me.

Communication was great and payment was fast.

Excellent transaction.

Thank you:)

6. Umi-chan purchased a Heath head from me. Prompt payment and great communication! Would highly recommend!!

7. sold my doll to Umi-chan.
      paid super quick and we had great communication!
      Umi-chan was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived there.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with Umi-chan
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks!!!!!!!!

8. Umi-chan purchased a Volks School A Modded head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when he arrived. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

9. Sold an SD13 body to Umi-chan and the transaction could not have gone better if I'd planed it myself:sweat

She was extremely reliable, patient, quick with payment, great communication, and just an absolute delight to deal with.... I would love to do business with this amazing darling in the future:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea.... :thumbup :thumbup for the amazing Umi-chan:)
      ~Anthony

10. I recently purchased a gorgeous CP Moon from Umi-chan and he just arrived today.

She was really sweet throughout the whole transaction, quick to reply and shipped him out superfast and well packed. I would definately love to buy from her again. Thanks so much! I love my new boy <3

11. I bought a Nanuri 07 blank head from Umi-chan.
      She was extremely communicative and sweet. When the package seem to be delayed because postal service did not update the website, she called them to reassure me. She's an awesome seller.
      I recommend her to anyone and I would definitely buy from her again!

12. I Bought a Kill U head from her. She made all the transaction really easy and the shipping was so fast!!! A pleasure to do business with! Very recomended seller! I will return to your shop! ;)

13. I purchased a lovely Miyu from Umi-chan. She was great with communication, packed the doll extremely well, and shipped right away. She was a sweetheart to talk to, also. Wonderful transaction.

14. I bought a modded Juri 05 from Umi-chan. She was an absolute sweetheart to talk to, kept in contact very very well. And shipped very fast! :D Thank you Umi!

A+++

15. I bought her fantastic Chiwoo, had a bit of shipping drama but he got her safly, I would like to do business with again :)

16. Umi-chan is just a lovely person to do business with. She bought a doll from me - paid immediately - was delightful to communicate with - let me know as soon as the doll arrived at her home. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you Umi-chan!: :aheartbea

Mary :)

17. I bought Ryoya Konoe Head from Umi-chan. She is so sweet with our communication. Shipping is quickly. The transaction is fantastic~! Thanks a lot~!

Saya

18. One of the best people I have met through DOA. Umi-Chan paid right away, was super patient and sweet and went above and beyond to teach me the paypal fee system. I highly recommend her as a buyer and seller. Thank you so very much Umi_Chan for the business and for the kind polite pms. Enjoy! ~Gus

19. I bought a shirt from Umi-chan and it arrived very quickly. Excellent transaction! Thank you very much!

20. I bought a shirt from Umi-chan. It arrived quickly and communication was excellent. Thank you!