1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valiy

Sep 20, 2013

1. Hello! This is my feedback.
      If you've had any transaction with me, please leave your feedback for me!
      Thank's a lot!

2. I bought a Soul doll "Madalyn" from Valiy ... OMG she is beautiful :D ... was such a pleasure to do business with. will have no worries about buying again from Valiy

anna g

3. Thanks for purchase Madelyn from Souldoll. Very pleasant and polite buyer. The transaction passed quickly and without problems. I recommend. :)

4. I bought a Nanuri 14 head from Vaily and everything went perfect!!! She was very quick to reply and to send the head and it was packaged very well. I would definitely do business with her again! <3

5. I bought a Bianca addiction head, ears, hands and horns from Valiy.She was pleasnt and reasuring throughout. The face up she did was just stunning!! Would buy again!

6. I bought a Bianca outfit from Valiy.
      Good communication, shipped the outfit quickly and very well packed

7. I bought a MNF "NF" Event Head with an absolutely stunning faceup from Valiy. She was extremely well packaged and arrived very quickly. Valiy is a very talented face up artist and a wonderful seller to work with. Would definitely buy from again!!

8. I bought a MNF Celine from Valiy. Everything arrived well packed & she is a very pleasant person to buy from.

9. I bought a romantic Soom Dia head from Valiy! She was so wonderful and quick to work with, she shipped out the head right away after I paid and I was even able to track it from Europe right until it reached my doorstep in the USA! It was probably the most well-packaged thing I'd ever received and I still can't get over how quickly it got here.

10. Valiy bought a Littlefee faceplate from me and she was excellent to work with! Shipping internationally is always a risk and the package did go astray at one point, but Valiy was super patient while I sorted that out and the transaction was eventually completed successfully.

11. I bought souldoll outfit from Valiy, and it was great transaction. pleasure to deal with such a person. thank you so much!

12. I purchased a minifee Juri 11 head from @Valiy, she was very pleasant to do business with, shipped promptly and the head was very well packaged. Great transaction!

13. I purchased a MInifee Halloween Day event head from her. She was shipped right away, very well packed, and arrived sooner than expected. I’d certainly do business with her again. Thank you!

14. I purchased a Minifee Sarang Love from @Valiy on a short layaway. Replied promptly to my messages, confirmed payment and sent my package out as promised. I couldn't be happier with my new girl! Thank you!

15. I bought a MNF event Summer 17 head from Valiy and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent her at once and perfectly packed, very safty, and communication was very friendly!^^, I enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She arrived very very fast in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3<3<3

16. I bought a DZ Scorpio from Valiy and she was so warm and kind to me through the whole transaction, and the most beautiful doll got to me SO QUICKLY! Thank you so much for everything, Valiy! You're the best! ♡

17. I purchased a minifee juri 11 Head from valiy and it arrived safe and sound and the faceup is beautiful! I would purchase from her again. Thank you!

18. Bought a beautiful Soom Vesuvia head fro Valiy. Easy to work with, packed very well, and wow she is just stunning. Couldn't be happier :)

19. I bought a Soom Odette dress from this lovely lady. It was beautifully packed and is in amazing condition. Shipped quickly! Thank you so much :)

20. I bought a Sircca head from Valiy and the transaction was very smooth.
      Their communication was quick and friendly, and the head was packed very well and came in just as described.
      Thank you so much !!:D