1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Verochan

Oct 7, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me here :aheartbea

Verochan

2. I had a lovely swap with Verochan. The clothing was just gorgeous and arrived in a very timely manner. I highly recommend any dealings with her. Excellent transaction.:aheartbea

Thank you!
      Jane

3. Verochan purchased my Musedoll Erato. She was wonderful to deal with, finished the layaway ahead of schedule, and was extremely polite and understanding when shipping was delayed due to Indonesian customs returning the doll to me because the box was so large.

I highly recommend her as a buyer, and would definitely deal with her again! :D

4. Verochan adopted Bianka from me. Transaction was smooth and fast! On time payment and finished the layaway ahead. A great buyer to deal with! Thank you!! :)

5. Verochan bought a Volks Ran from me. She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with in every way. I would do business with her again.

Thank you, Verochan. :)

6. I bought an outfit from verochan and she was super pleasant to deal with and shipped right away! Thank you so much!

7. Verochan bought a wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Couldn't ask for more! ^__^ Thank you Verochan for a pleasant transaction.

8. verochan bought a doll from me and she's wonderful to deal with. Very prompt paying and responding pms.
      Thank you so much vero:aheartbea

9. Verochan is a pleasant woman so a very pleasant buyer ! she paid promptly ! she leave a very nice feedback to me ! Thank you very much Verochan !!!!!!!! Hope deal with you again ^^ !

10. :chocoheart I bought Katie A from Verochan, she is the best, the doll was packed perfectly, I was so happy with my transaction. thankyou :) :aheartbea

11. I bought a Muse Ciel from Vero. She is a sweetheart to deal with. She packed some extra things besides what she said in the F/S description. Thank you Vero for sending this lovely Muse lady for my adoption! It's a great pleasure for me to know you from DoA. ^0^
      :fangirl:

12. Verochan bought Kira Sumika Fair 2008 Outfit set from me and she's a sweet charm buyer. ^^
      Fast, polite and clear communication with super lightening smooth payment. Nothing else could make the seller be happier. Everything is just perfect! :aheartbea

I highly recommend Verochan! :D

Thank you so much again and again!
      cifr. :)

13. Another good transaction with Verochan ! It is a nice person, you can trust her ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

14. Verochan purchased an expensive outfit from me and the transaction went very smoothly! She is very communicative, prompt, and polite!

Thanks again vero<3

15. Very good buyer,fast payment.Thank you very much!^^

16. My third transaction with Verochan :sumomo:! Friendly and pleasant transaction ! :daisy

17. It is me again :p !!! another pleasant transaction with Verochan ! she is friendly too :) and ask when her item was arrived ! thank you very much again and again !
      aishi'

18. I bought a Musedoll Clio from Verochan.
      Verochan was really nice to deal with and always replied fast
      the doll was wrapped really good, the parts were in good(and as described) condition and Verochan included some nice extra's
      Overall a great seller ^_^

thank you so much ^_^

19. I bought a SWD Yui from Verochan and she was such a wonderful seller! Very sweet & friendly, with great communication. :D My girl arrived in perfect condition and I am in awe of all the amazing extras. Highly recommended!!! Thank you so much! ^_^

20. I sold a wig to Verochan and she paid right away and was a pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you so much!! :)