Feedback for Vicki

Dec 10, 2006

1. Please post here if you've bought or sold to/from me. Thanks all!!

2. Phenominal Seller. I :aheartbea My perfect transaction with Vicki. She's an amazing Seller and Just Outstanding person;)
      ~Anthony

3. wonderful seller and buyer.. Vicki is quick and is reliable in every way..
      you won't be disappointed with any dealings here!

4. Bought a doll and several clothing items from Vicki.....always well packaged, mint as promised, and great communication.
      Thanks!
      :)

5. Bought and sold from Vicki.....super pleasant to work with.....no worries here! Excellent, prompt, reliable......all good stuff!!!
      Patti

6. I've bought numerous items from Vicki. The items are always as described and communication is great.

7. Had a great transaction with Vicki. Great communcation. The item arrived just as described (better than the pics) and Vicki was so easy to work with ...
      Would buy from again and again.
      Thanks,
      Am

8. Vicki is great to deal with,and a sweetheart too!!!!!! Very trustworthy.
      Karen

9. I have bought dolls, wigs, and doll supplies from Vicki and have always been very happy with the outcome. The Liz I purchased from her recently came to me in mint, truly spectacular condition. I believe she came in better condition than how Volks actually sent it to her. =D

I've also been able to see how Vicki stores her doll items and I am certain that any collector would be envious of her organization.

Also, when you PM her, she replies very quickly and is always cordial and thorough.

A++ Seller. Really, she is one of the tops!

10. Vicki was wonderful when she sold me my El! She did everything as expected of a great seller.

11. :love Vicki is a GREAT seller!! I LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE my Olivia!! Agreed! she probably came in better condition than how FDQ sent her ~~!!
      ^^ Wonderful seller!! :D I cant wait for my Isao V2~!:aheartbea

12. I sold a doll to Vicki. She's very kind and nice.
      It's been a great pleasure to deal with her :)

13. Vicki is such a wonderful and understanding person! I bought a doll from her a little while ago and it came very neatly packed. The communication and transaction went very smooth with no problems at all. She is very quick to reply to your PM's.

Very trustworthy, excellent seller!! :)

14. Bought from Vicki!! <3 Thanks so much! Arrived quickly! A++

15. Bought a head from Vicki - she was quick to reply and very nice :D

16. Vicki is a great seller! I bought two dolls from her recently and both transactions went very smoothly. Vicki kept in touch with me all during the process and the dolls arrived in pristine condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

17. I sold my Puki Piki to Vicki. We met up so I could give it to her. She's an awesome lady and I would definantly do buisness with her again! Thanks alot Vicki!!

18. I bought my Peaks Woods Sky from Vicki and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and Sky is beautiful!! Highly recommend. Thanks again!

19. LaTi items arrived perfectly packed and super quick! Thanks so much!

20. Hi, Vicki purchased my Puki Flora Full Set. Lovely to work with, just a nice and easy transaction. Thanks very much and enjoy!!