1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vince_Twilight

Aug 25, 2008

1. Well post here if i've bought stuff from you...(Dont know how to sell stuff...yet)...I figured i'd make a thread...

2. Twilight bought a vest from me. It is really a good transaction. It is my pleasure to do business with you, thank you, Twilight.
    3. Vince_Twilight bought a Ritsuka (Loveless) cosplay i made and the transaction was excellent. Very friendly :)

4. I bought a MSD wig from Vince_Twilight and had a very pleasant transaction. I am very satisfied with the wig and even got a free necklace out of the deal! Very nice to deal with, speedy shipping, and great communication. I recommend Vince!
    5. I've only bought stuff from her at school, but she's always good with prices and delivering things quickly. :3
    6. Sold MNF hands to Vince_Twilight and had a perfect transaction! Great communication and fast payment! Would definitely deal with again! Thanks!
    7. sold a wig to vince_twilight she paid promptly was easy to communicate with, would do business with her again!
    8. Vince_Twilight bought a MSD Punk outfit from me.
      Fast payment and good communication. :)

9. Vince_Twilight bought a SDC wig from me, and everything was perfect ;)

Lovely buyer, fast payment, excellent communication, nice and friendly, what else could you ask for?

Thank you! <3
    10. Excellent transaction with Vince_Twilight. Definitely a buyer I would recommend.
    11. Recently sold a wig to Vince_Twilight. The transaction went really well. She's a great and friendly buyer. Would definitely recommend. ^_^
    12. Vince_Twilight bought a cherry blossom fer dress from me- on time payment, great communication, perfect transaction! :)
    13. Vince_Twilight bought some SD boys clothes from me. She paid super fast, and was really nice to talk to :D I'd definitely recommend doing business with her! :fangirl::chocoberry:truffle:)
    14. I sold a wing to Vince_Twilight. The transaction ran like clock-work, couldn't ask for a better buyer.
    15. Vince_Twilight purchased bangels from me. The communication was great, and she's nice to deal with. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, and till next time! =^_^=
    16. Vince_Twilight was a part of my Heliot split and she was very wonderful to work with. She was very polite and made all her payments when she said she would. I would love to do business with her again. :)
    17. Bought a pair of eyes from me, flawless transaction. Thanks very much! :D
    18. Vince_Twilight participated in my Soom GO, and was a pleasure to work with! She was nice, and prompt with all communications and payments.

Thanks again!
    19. Purchased 2 items from Vince_Twilight, a pair of MSD jeans and an SD cream sweater. Items arrived super fast and in super excellent condition! Plus I received a super cute necklace for my boys which they all seem to be fighting over at the moment. Would not hesitate to do business with again!
    20. Bought a shirt from Vince_Twilight. Communication was excellent and shipping was super fast! Thanks so much! Highly recommended!