1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ViolentViolet

Feb 17, 2009

1. Back in the hobby so figured it may be a good time to post a feedback thread :)

2. I have had a LOT of dealins with Vi, trades, purchases and sales, she is always a good communicator, understanding, fast shipping and fair. I will always trade happily with Vi

3. Violentviolet purchased a minimee head from me. Communication was great and very polite and friendly!

I highly recommend Violent as a buyer. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. I'm so glad that you are excited about the sculpt. :D He is drool worthy.

I can't wait to see what you do with him in the near future! ;)

4. ViolentViolet was an absolute pleasure to work with! She commissioned me for two face-ups, and everything went great. Amazingly friendly and easy to work with, had wonderful communication, and kept her word on the payment. I couldn't be happier with how everything went. ^__^ I hope to work with you again in the future, hun! Thanks again! :aheartbea

5. VV sold me a head on split, had great communication and the head was in great condition when it arrived. IT was packaged well and I'd deal with her again in a heartbeat! Awesome seller. :)

6. Just bought a Karsh sleeping head from Vi, shipped fast and OMG was it packed well, thank god I have a good "box knife"!

7. ViolentViolet bought three fur wigs from me recently, as well as several in the past. She's a great long-standing customer! Great with all the standard transaction jazz (friendly pms, quick payment), and was kind enough to post up a picture of her boys for me with their newly-arrived hairstyles. Thank you so much!!

8. ViolentViolet participated in my Soom Glot split and was a perfect participant. Payment on time and great communication and extreme patience with Soom's waiting time. Thank you so much for being such a great sport :)

9. Sold a grey skin spirit doll Freesia head to ViolentViolet. Was very prompt with payment and easy to communicate with. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!

10. I was part of a split hosted by ViolentViolet. She kept everyone up to date and my items were shipped well packed (thanks for the goodies!) I'd definitely deal with her again.:)

11. ViolentViolet hosted a split from Luts that I took part in. Everything was super well organised and I was always up to date with the progress. Everything has arrived perfectly now and I am very happy with it. Thanks heaps! Would do again any time!

12. -Luts BORY Split

She was great even when luts took forever to sent everything -.-; but i highly recomend her :D

13. I had soooo much fun making a custom fur wig for Violet! She sent over some guideline pictures, and we had an awesome discussion on how to make the style work for a dolly head, and the smexiness of the roosterhawk mullet. XD She's a dream to work with on any custom order where communication is key, and next time she pm's me with awesome hair ideas I'm going to jump for joy!

14. POSITIVE

I sold ViolentViolet my black SOOM Dream Walker Horns.
      Communication was constant and friendly :D No issues what-so-ever!
      I would love to deal with her again :aheartbea