1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ViolentViolet

Feb 17, 2009

1. Back in the hobby so figured it may be a good time to post a feedback thread :)

2. I have had a LOT of dealins with Vi, trades, purchases and sales, she is always a good communicator, understanding, fast shipping and fair. I will always trade happily with Vi

3. Violentviolet purchased a minimee head from me. Communication was great and very polite and friendly!

I highly recommend Violent as a buyer. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. I'm so glad that you are excited about the sculpt. :D He is drool worthy.

I can't wait to see what you do with him in the near future! ;)

4. ViolentViolet was an absolute pleasure to work with! She commissioned me for two face-ups, and everything went great. Amazingly friendly and easy to work with, had wonderful communication, and kept her word on the payment. I couldn't be happier with how everything went. ^__^ I hope to work with you again in the future, hun! Thanks again! :aheartbea

5. VV sold me a head on split, had great communication and the head was in great condition when it arrived. IT was packaged well and I'd deal with her again in a heartbeat! Awesome seller. :)

6. Just bought a Karsh sleeping head from Vi, shipped fast and OMG was it packed well, thank god I have a good "box knife"!

7. ViolentViolet bought three fur wigs from me recently, as well as several in the past. She's a great long-standing customer! Great with all the standard transaction jazz (friendly pms, quick payment), and was kind enough to post up a picture of her boys for me with their newly-arrived hairstyles. Thank you so much!!

8. ViolentViolet participated in my Soom Glot split and was a perfect participant. Payment on time and great communication and extreme patience with Soom's waiting time. Thank you so much for being such a great sport :)

9. Sold a grey skin spirit doll Freesia head to ViolentViolet. Was very prompt with payment and easy to communicate with. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!

10. I was part of a split hosted by ViolentViolet. She kept everyone up to date and my items were shipped well packed (thanks for the goodies!) I'd definitely deal with her again.:)

11. ViolentViolet hosted a split from Luts that I took part in. Everything was super well organised and I was always up to date with the progress. Everything has arrived perfectly now and I am very happy with it. Thanks heaps! Would do again any time!

12. -Luts BORY Split

She was great even when luts took forever to sent everything -.-; but i highly recomend her :D

13. I had soooo much fun making a custom fur wig for Violet! She sent over some guideline pictures, and we had an awesome discussion on how to make the style work for a dolly head, and the smexiness of the roosterhawk mullet. XD She's a dream to work with on any custom order where communication is key, and next time she pm's me with awesome hair ideas I'm going to jump for joy!

14. POSITIVE

I sold ViolentViolet my black SOOM Dream Walker Horns.
      Communication was constant and friendly :D No issues what-so-ever!
      I would love to deal with her again :aheartbea