1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Violetstarshine

Feb 8, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if you've had a transaction with me. Thanks! :fangirl:

I've bought from:

• Britt (transaction was cancelled/refunded after terrible communication from seller)
      • Alishia (2 face-up commissions > GORGEOUS and fantastic work!!!!!)
      • Mia K (Red dress by D.U.C.K. > gorgeous dress, looks brand new! Thanks! ^_^)
      • Fishmemory (DOC wig > Very nice item, it was practically brand new. Super fast shipping. ^_^)
      • Hunny Bunny (Bee-A > Very nice seller with fast communication. Doll arrived well packed, and with a few extra items, including a MSD carry case! :aheartbea)
      • Violet Fern (2 dress commissions > Absolutley gorgeous and professionally made outfits. Juliet is so sweet. ^_^ )
      • Lauryn (Violet Fern dress > Thanks, I love this dress so much! ^_^)
      • Lyssa (corset > beautiful 'Dollfie Dust' corset. Thanks! ^_^)
      • caddyvamp (dress, pants, shoes > Thanks for quick shipping! ^_^)
      • Sakhmet (Luts group order: book, wig, shoes > Thanks for arranging the group order! ^_^)
      • shaDrouet (2 wigs > Thanks! ^_^)
      • Tsuminaki (Vitta Vera dress commission > Absolutley gorgeous and professionally made outfits. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, and tips on how to change my DES's eyes. ^_^)

I've sold to:
    2. I had a lovely transaction with Violetstarshine which went very smoothly Lovely person to deal with..
    3. Sold a wig to violetstarshine, very lovely and friendly buyer! Prompt payment just a wonderful transaction^w^
    4. Violetstarshine bought a dress from me, she was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and sweet :)
    5. For some odd reason, I can't seem to edit my first post. *_* Anyways, I don't have any seller feedback here on DOA yet, but I do have other feedback as a seller around the internets:

Star33 (my Ebay feedback, since 1998 )
      Violetstarshine @ LJ (My feedback in the "pullip_feedback" community)
    6. Perfect transaction; great communication, the seller was more than courteous, and the item was quickly shipped. The packing was great and I would definitely do business with again. A+!
    7. Bought a pair of DOT optional Shall hands. Arrived safely <3
    8. I bought a wig from violetstarshine - great transaction, item shipped promptly.