1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Whispering Grass

Feb 17, 2013

1. Whispering Grass feedback thread~

Link to company - http://wgrass.org/

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went. Be as specific as you like, additional comments are always encouraged.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. I have Thomas head from WG and he is absolutely perfect. I ordered him last summer and got him last autumn. Communication was always on time, and payment was very easy. There was no broken items or any other problems. I'll be happy to buy from this firm again.

3. I'm owner of the head Tomas oriental skin and very satisfied, he is perfect. Great job!
      Friendly attitude, quick, exact and detailed answers on my questions. Safe packaging, consisting of an inner and outer boxes, which guaranteed that head gets intact.
      Thanks a lot!

4. * What did you order?
      - Thomas head
      * When you order?
      - The first edition.
      How was the communication?
      - Excellent communication, quick answers. Excellent understanding.
      - All easy. Wire transfer between credit cards.
      - 2 days
      - No. Everything was perfect. And the head itself, and packaging. Very accurately and reliably.
      - No problem.
      - Be sure I will make new orders with this company.

5. * What did you order?
      Thomas head in Dollshe Oriental resin.

* When did you order?
      2013-05-19

Fantastic. The artist herself answered my email immediately and was extremely kind and thorough.

Very easy. There are a couple options for payment, and ira_scargeear answered my questions about each one. I went with Western Union, and was able to make the payment online. Western Union actually called me to verify some information (perhaps because it was my first transaction) within about a half-hour, then immediately sent the payment through.

About one business day.

Definitely not. The packaging was safe and thorough. The head came padded in its own small box, inside a shipping box padded with newspaper.

Absolutely. I hope the artist continues to create more items for sale!

6. * What did you order? Natalie Head
      * When did you order? 20.1.2014
      * How was the communication? Communication is absolutely great. Very friendly, patient and helpful. If you are not sure about something, she'll be happy to help
      * How easy was it to pay?Simple. She offers several types of payment
      * How long did it take to ship? 13 Days. The journey lasted three days. And ten days package was lying at customs waiting for clearance.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, definitely not
      * Would you order from this company again? Most definitely yes. Impatiently waiting until I can order the head of Thomas

7. * What did you order?
      - Thomas head
      * When you order?
      - the second order.
      - very easy
      - system contact, very convenient
      - quickly
      - no, everything was perfect
      - we had no problems
      - if there is something interesting for me, then of course

8. * What did you order?
      Haha, everything? :D I have one Natalie and a quartet of Thomases...so far. Faceups on everyone, including heads I shipped (WG and others). All of this was done in several orders/shipments, awesome experience each time! I have also commissioned several articles of clothing for these spoiled darlings. Excitedly awaiting my Chris! <3

Heads / Faceups:
      - WG Thomas (1, 2, 3, 4)
      - WG Natalie (X)
      - DiM MNM Tom Hiddleston (X)
      - DiM MNM Robert Downey, Jr. (X)
      - MiracleDoll Vic (X)
      Clothing / Accessories:
      - Green harem outfit (X)
      - Red harem outfit, corset (X)
      - Green and gold velvet vest (X)
      - Green and gold velvet thong (X)
      - Red custom RDJ glasses (X)

Plenty more examples of these cuties here on my Flickr! <33

* When did you order?

My first Thomas was preordered May 2014 as soon as he became available, and I decided shortly after this to bring home an in-stock Natalie as well. They shipped home together once Thomas arrived from casting in October 2014. Subsequent orders involved heads I mailed as well as in stock heads.

Perfect! Iryna was exceptionally accommodating and patient with me as I kept adding things to my orders, haha - for example, what began as a preorder for one head became two heads and two faceups once the service became available. Detailed updates with beautifully clear pictures during the process, as well. Overall exceptional customer service!

Western Union wasn't terribly complicated, and luckily I thought to Google for a promo code to skip their fees. ;) Now sales can go through the WG Etsy shop (Paypal) which is super user friendly!

There were some preorders involved, so technically that part took a good bit of time but is out of the artist's control and not at all unusual in this hobby, of course. Once the heads were present and faceups completed and approved, immediately.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

More than reasonable for this level of precision, I am always so impressed and delighted with the contents of every box!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Even better, these heads are exquisitely sculpted. The faceups are flawless - the most detailed, realistic little heads I could have dreamed of, every time and on every sculpt. ♥_♥

* Were you satisfied with the product?

ABSOLUTELY. <333

Nope, everything was just perfect!The packaging was awesome each time, it kept the heads and their faceups very safe and in perfect condition. I wish other companies would consider this method to cushion heads and protect the paint from all angles!

No problems at all.

Yes of course! I have more things in the works right now, haha...

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I have before and I would do it again! :D

[​IMG]

9. What I ordered: I commissioned WhisperingGrassBJD for an SD-sized lounge chair.

When I ordered: Early June (but layaway payments were made throughout the month before it was completed/shipped)

Communication: Absolutely wonderful! Iryna was incredibly professional, polite, and patient throughout the process of explaining what I wanted for the chair. She was very understanding when I had to postpone a planned layaway payment due to emergency reasons, and made sure to keep me updated on her work along the way. She sent pictures, asked questions to make sure I was satisfied with the work, and shipped it as soon as she received the final payment.

How easy it was to pay: Iryna made it simple by creating a custom Etsy order to where I paid through paypal every scheduled week. Very simple!

How long it took to ship: Seeing that the package came from the Ukraine to the U.S., it shipped very quickly! (About a week's time)

Where there any missing or broken items: None whatsoever. Everything was packaged perfectly and came in perfect condition :)

Would you order from this company again: Absolutely! I would definitely recommend ira_scargeear for anything regarding commissions or sales, as she was incredibly pleasant to do business with and finished everything in a timely manner. ^ ^ Thanks so much again!

[​IMG]

The finished product! (Image by WhisperingGrass )

10. What did you order?
      A custom commission for two outfits, based off real life photos.

[​IMG]
      When did you order?
      I first contacted her on 15 Aug to enquire about the possibility of making what I wanted, and after some discussion paid the initial deposit on 18 Aug.

How was the communication?
      Iryna remained in touch with me every step of the way. Throughout the process of creating the outfits, she often checked in with what I wanted, and showed me samples for me to approve before starting on the main body of work.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! Iryna created two custom listings on Etsy for me -- the first was a deposit before she started sewing, and the second the final payment after the outfits were complete and approved.

How long did it take to ship?
      Both outfits were completed on 22 Sep, so it took just over a month. She shipped 2 days after payment, and it took roughly two weeks for the parcel to arrive from Ukraine to Australia.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No. The outfits were well packaged and arrived safely.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      There were no problems.

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely! I'm always leery of commissioning outfits, especially if the seamstress doesn't have the exact doll body as a reference point, but Iryna has completely blown me away with her skill and professionalism. She was very clear in her instruction to me about getting the right measurements (I have zero experience with sewing), even providing exact photos of what she wanted. Both outfits look amazing, and fit very well.

[​IMG]

11. * What did you order? Manuna mouse, beach vacation
      * When did you order? February 9th 2017
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The item looks better than the pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Highly.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) positives: the posing is easy, the doll is adorable, very tiny and easy to transport.
      Negatives: the tail likes to slip off for me when trying to pose it. Because of the size, I am sometimes scared I will damage it with my clumsy fingers. (So far though, he has held up)
      * Would you buy more from this company? In a heartbeat. I would love more mouse colors.

12. * What did you order? Two Komirka Chipmunk dolls
      * When did you order? August 11, 2022
      * How was the communication? Excellent. Iryna is very responsive, all my questions were answered.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 10 days (The dolls were in stock, apparently leftovers from a last year's release)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems
      * Would you order from this company again? Yasss!!