Feedback for WillowRain

Jan 24, 2010

1. Hi!

If you had any transaction with me, please post your experience here. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

2. I sold a pair of jeans to Willowrain and the transaction went great. She was super nice and paid quickly. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks.

3. WillowRain bought an outfit along with a few other items from me. She was great to deal with and kept great communication. Thank you again for a the smooth transaction.x.

4. Sold a customized handmade furwig to WillowRain. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Willowrain purchased a Cuprit wig from me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with; super sweet, great communication and paid very quickly. Highly recommended, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much!

6. I bought a Feeple Rona wig from WillowRain. The transaction couldn't have been better. She shipped quickly and the item was in perfect shape. She was a joy to buy from and I'd definitely deal with her again. Thanks!!

7. I bought a Sleeping head off WillowRain - it was a quick and easy transaction with clear communications. It was posted and arrived quickly.

Thanks again!

8. Sold a customized handmade furwig to WillowRain. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. Sold a Soom wig to WillowRain recently,
      and she was fantastic to work with.
      I would definitely do business with her again.

:chocoheart

10. WillowRain participated in my Nine9 Style go and was wonderful to work with. Fast payment and great communications. Thanks! ^^

11. WillowRain bought a set of faun legs from me, all went fabulous! thank you so much!!!

12. WillowRain took part in the leeke go that I run. Everything went smoothly, thanks to her great communication and prompt payment.
      Overall WillowRain is a perfect GO participant. I will not hesitate to do business with her again!

13. WillowRain bought doll clothes from me ^^ She was a pleasure to deal with and transaction went smoothly ^^ Would not hesitate to deal with again :>
      Thanks !

14. I bought a MSD dress from WillowRain and the transaction was very pleasant. The dress was perfectly packed and the shipping was quick.
      I'll buy from her again without hesitation ^^

Thanks a lot :)

15. Willowrain participated in a group order that I ran. She paid quickly and had excellent communication. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

16. Great transaction with WillowRain who purchased some shoes and a bunny from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

17. I purchased an adorable pink dress from WillowRain. It got here in record time and is exactly as she said it would be! Wonderful seller!!

18. I bought a doll from WillowRain. She pretty much shipped immediately after I paid and the doll got here in two days. Great communication and very friendly. Doesn't get better than that! :D Thanks again.

19. WillowRain and I traded items. (Some DZ pants for a pair of eyes)
      Everything went perfectly. She shipped when promised and let me know when her item arrived.
      Thanks for a great transaction!

20. ~Positive~
      WillowRain participated in my Crobidoll GO. She paid quickly for her items and let me know as soon as they arrived.
      Thank you for participating! (^-^)v