1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wiske

Aug 25, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback for Wiske here in this thread.
      Thanks so much for doing so! :aheartbea

2. Wiske purchased some little 1/12 scale hangers from my Etsy shop for her Pukifee girls. She is very friendly to deal with from start to finish and kindly let me know when they arrived safely. Many thanks :)

3. I purchased a Fairyland Realpuki Roro from Wiske and she was a pleasure to deal with all through the process. Thank you so much :)

4. Wiske bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. Wiske bought stockings from my Etsy shop and was a pleasure to deal with. She even made a helpful suggestion for another item to consider making/selling. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks Wiske!

6. Wiske took me in her order from Fairyland and was the best go-arranger ever. When there was a quality fail in the wig I had ordered, she was kind enough to discuss about the refund with Fairyland and was super kind and friendly all the time! My best thanks and warmest recommends! :)

7. bought some Littlefee wings (the Epic event item I missed out on a couple years back) ... shipped quickly and securely, and they're even more fantastic than I expected.

Thank you so much!

8. Wiske bought a doll and boots from me. It was a great transaction, lovely communication and she paid very fast too. Thank you a lot for adopting my little cutie! :hug:

9. I purchased a Minifee Ante head from Wiske. She was very communicative and prompt, and the transaction went smoothly!

10. I bought a Minifee Eliya sleeping head from Wiske. Excellent communication, fast shipping and very well packed. All in all a perfect purchase. I would buy from Wiske again anytime, and wholeheartedly recommend her as a seller.

11. wiske purchased a classic narae from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

12. Wiske purchased Little Monica's Yuria from me and it was a pleasure to sell the doll to her. The communication between us was flawless, she paid exactly when she'd said she would and made me sure that the doll is in great hands. :goldstar Highly recommended buyer!

13. I bought a pair of gorgeous Dollflower eyes from Wiske, and she has been an absolute pleasure to communicate with and to buy from! The eyes arrived really fast and in the cutest packaging ever:) I am so happy I got to do this transaction with Wiske who united me with my dream eyes! Thank you dear <3

14. Wiske bought my head Minifee Sarang Dreaming Elf from me.
      Responsible and understanding customer! My recommendations!:D
      Thank you very much for your purchase!

15. I took part in Wiskes Fairyland group order. She's such a lovely person. She always kept us informed, everything went perfect. Highly recommended. Hope to deal with her again! Thank you dear! :aheartbea

16. Joined Wiskes Fairyland split. She was great at communicating and was super friendly. Thanks so much for being an awesome split organizer. Would deal with again.

17. I did a Fairyland split with Wiske, everything were perfect ! She'd tell me when she needed me to pay, when she ordered from Fairyland, and sent me constant messages to let me know when I would receive my doll !

I recommend her !

18. I've bought a Bonnie FP from Wiske, the conversation has been really nce, the sending was quick and the package was carefully done, everything went smooth and nice !
      Thanks a lot :)

19. Just finished a lovely transaction with Wiske and it couldn't have gone better. I purchased from her a FL LTF "Spring for LittleFee" outfit and it arrived fast and safely. I would love to deal with her again and would recommend lots.:daisy

20. I am delighted to have dealt with Wiske again! She's very nice to deal with. This time I was able to purchase from her a FL pukifee Zoe. She arrived safely and in a timely fashion. Again, I'd loved to continue dealing with her and of course recommend! :thumbup