1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Witchypoo

May 29, 2007

1. Feel free to leave me feedback here:)

2. Witchypoo bought a pair of eyes from me. Great to deal with, sent payment promptly. Thanks :)

3. Sold to Witchypoo and the transaction went perfectly, thanks so mcuh! =^_^=

4. Thanks very much for your VV purchase, and for being so friendly and polite ^_^

5. thanks for the smooth transaction, very nice communication and fast payment!

;)

6. I just sold a doll to witchypoo and she was just brilliant to deal with throughout. And really nice.

I'm vvv happy he's gone to a good home!

Thank you :)

Jessica^^ :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

7. Had a great transaction with Witchypoo, she bought my Hound Pirate pants. Paid quickly and great communication..thanks so much.

8. witchypoo ordered some clothing items form me. Paid promptly and notified me when they had arrived. Pleasure doing business, please enjoy!

9. Witchypoo let me join a small 4D order she was placing, and communication between myself and her was prompt and polite. My stuff arrived quickly and safely, and Witchypoo even covered next day delivery costs to me. Such an awesome user :)!

10. Witchypoo joined in on the DoA Secret Santa '07 Gift Exchange. She shipped her gift out before deadline. :aheartbea No problems!

11. witchypoo bought me a wig : she was very nice even with problems with paypal and the communication was very pleasant ! thanks very much ^^x

12. i sold witchypoo a set of boots, she was very nice kept in good contact and promptly paid me. A very nice transaction.

floor

13. I sold an orangebabydolly necklace to Witchypoo and our transaction was most pleasant!
      Good buyer, would do business with again! :D

14. Witchypoo purchased a shirt from me. She was very quick with payment and communication, and very friendly! She was extremely understanding when I was sick and had to delay my shipping. Thanks so much!

15. Witchypoo sold me a Jpop Kana Long Waves wig in dark chocolate, one I've been looking for months! X3 She brought it along to the doll meet we had and let me have a play with it and try it on first. Then she let me bring it home with me and pay that night ^_^

A wonderful lady and really sweet and friendly to talk to. I'd recommend her any day! <3

Thank you so much! X3

16. I sold a Puki Pirate outfit to Witchypoo. She paid me straight away and always kept in contact with me. She also let me know when the outfit arrived. Such a loverly person, an absolute pleasure to deal with I highly recommend Denise to anyone.

Thanks so much again and goodluck with your new Puki Pipi :)

17. Witchypoo was a member of my Viggo Mortensen Minimee group order.
      Responds to PMs, quick payment, A+. Wonderful person to deal with all the way! :)

18. Witchypoo just bought a Dollheart shirt from me, and it was a wonderful transaction! Witchypoo was very friendly and responsive to communicate with, paid immediately, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Recommended in every way! :cake:

19. I painted an SD head for Witchypoo. She's a lovely lady :) paid quickly and is always excellent to speak to. Hope to work with you again soon my dear! :aheartbea

20. I sold a black sofa to Witchypoo, payment was fast as were the pms. Highly recommended!