1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Woody

Aug 31, 2010

1. For all whom has transactions with me,it would be greatly appreciated if you can leave a feedback here.

2. Very god seller=)
      Fast shipment and good communication

3. Excellent seller :D
      Very good communication and amazingly fast shipment <3
      Thankyou~!

4. Woody purchased a Soom Glot from me. Prompt payment and great communication. I would definitely recommend Woody as a buyer. :)

5. I bought a wonderful dress created by Woody. It is well made and was shipped out quickly! I will definitely be interested in buying from Woody again! Thank you :)!

6. I bought a SOOM Sweet snow Taco from woody. Fast shipment, great communication!

7. Excellent seller, very friendly and responsible. Always answers the questions, very
      nice work.

8. I bought Soom Dolomi from Woody in June. Seller answered very quickly and friendly. Doll was sent in 2 days after payment with exellent packaging and came to me in 8 days from China to Russia.
      Very good seller and I will be glad to work with Woody again. ;)

9. i sold soom Monzo's fantasy legs and hands to Woody, who is very friendly buyer; answers are quick and payment was made in time. i would like to have a deal with Woody again in future.
      thank you so much! =^_^=

10. i bought a little Soom Ai body from Woody :chocoberry everything was perfect, Woody is a good seller :aheartbea

11. I sold a set of Silt hooves to Woody. Payment was quick and communication excellent. Definitely a recommended buyer! I hope you enjoy the hooves. :)

Thanks again!

12. I purchased a head from her. She was fast and nice answering my PMs. The head was mailed right away and arrived just as described, very well packaged.

Thanks a lot! :)

13. Woody bought a pair of Soom Coquina Hooves from me. They paid in a layaway. Payments were prompt and communication was great. Highly recommended!

14. I bought a Soom Dolomi head from Woody. Everything was perfect from the very beginning. The head was well packed and arrived safely in here. Thanks a lot!
      I would recommend Woody as a seller.

15. I sold a pair of soom coquina yami hands to woody: a perfect, smooth and very communicative transaction, I would highly recommend her to everybody!
      thank you so much for having been a perfect buyer!

16. I bought Pipos Limited Ed. Derek & Charlotte from Woody for a great price after review with woody of options. Great seller! The dolls came in perfect condition and every little piece of packaging was preserved. Thanks so much!

17. Woody bought a tan aphan from me and paid timely. Great transaction and communication! Great buyer.

18. 2nd transaction (or maybe 3rd): woody bought a teenie soom head from me and once again, great transaction! Thanks again!

19. Woody participated in my Soom Migma Split. Everything went very smooth, great communication, quick payment, let me know when the item arrived. thanks again for a wonderful transaction Woody!

20. I participated in a split organised by Woody. I was always kept well informed, was given several options regarding shipping and the goods arrived in perfect condition. I would definetely recommend Woody as a great split leader. =)