1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xXkagetoraXx

Jun 6, 2012

1. Hey everyone! Please leave me some feedback. ^~^ Good or bad, but hopefully I wasn't too awful. Thank you! :)

2. :chocoberryJessiy purchased a Minifee Chloe from me. Her communication was great and payment was fast. It was a pleasure to do business with her.:):):)

3. xXKagetoraXx purchased an Angelheim Ryan from me! She paid swiftly and her communication was great through the whole process. : ) It was awesome selling to her, and I would do so again if I had the chance! Thank youuu!

4. Kagetora purchased a Miho / FeePle hybrid doll from me on a short layaway. She was excellent at staying in touch, paid as soon as I sent her an invoice, and actually paid the doll off well before the time frame we'd set out! I would be happy to recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction!

5. I've sold a Switch Soseo head to Kage. She was prompt in her replies and payment. I'll gladly have another transaction with her again. Thanks!

6. xXkagetoraXx just bought a RS Ju from me. She was super fast to pay and very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy her!!

7. xXkagetoraXx bought my DZ Shoyo from me. She was a great buyer- no issues at all.

8. Kagetora purchased a Resinsoul Ju from me, she paid immediately and was super nice to work with! Thank you so much!

9. Just had some face-up's done by Kagetora. She is a fantastic passionate artist, and she's super careful with the babies. Check out her prices at https://www.etsy.com/shop/EdenSweet[​IMG]

10. xXkagetoraXx purchased Luts Aragorn from me- it was an overall excellent transaction.
      Prompt payments and PM responses! I would recommend xXkagetoraXx to anyone and would be more than happy to do businesses with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

11. Earlier this year,xXkagetoraXx purchased several items from me with a short lay-a-way. She was really lovely to work with, very friendly and always paid on time as well as informing me before each payment. She was a perfect buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her, or buy from her in the future!