Feedback for Yeska

Apr 22, 2008

1. Here is my little feedback. :)

2. Yesska bought an Angelregion Ren on a short layaway, no problems at all :)

3. I just bought a MSD Mika from Yeska.

The doll arrived in good condition and exactly as described.

I was especially impressed by the way she helped me solve the shipping issue in a creative yet easy way.

I defenitely recommend doing business with Yeska! :)

4. I bought a Volks SD Mimi from Yeska some time ago.
      Communication was great and the doll was in perfect condition, just as described.
      She's great to do business with. ^^

5. I bought a Volks SDC Kurt from her and he arrived very quick and safely here.
      He was packaged in a wonderfull way and she even gave me extra clothing.

Thank you for the smooth transaction!

6. I bought B&G Sky from Yeska. She answered all my PM's promptly & shipped Sky well packaged in his original boxes. :) She also sent lots of little extra goodies along with the clothes that were included. I love my Sky & love the eyes you sent with him! Thanks so much for shipping him quickly & safely! :D

Yeska communicated well & it was a pleasure buying from her. :)

7. I recently bought Dollmore Kid Boy Pado from Yeska and she's an excellent seller! Communication was great, Pado came in perfect condition, and packaging was perfect! She even included clothing for him!

Yeska overall is n amazing seller! Thank you Yeska! :3

8. Yeska bought a LE head from me on layaway. She was great with the communication and paid him off before our agreed upon timeframe. She also let me know when he arrived, which was appreciated.
      :)
      I'd definitely do business with her again!
      :)
      Michelle

9. I bought a head from jessica!!
      it was packaged really really well! probably the best I have ever received!
      we had a little problem but she kept excellent communication the whole time and it was sorted out! and she was very lovely to me.
      I would definately do business with her again!

Thankyou
      Steph ^^

10. I bought a Luts delf kid Mill from Yeska.She was great to deal with,good communication and he was shipped promptly and safely packaged.Highly recommended seller :) He arrived exactly as described.

11. I bought a Super Dollfie Dream from her^^,
      She was fast here and good packaged!,
      I love really much the doll !,
      Thank u Yeska :D

12. Yeska sold me a Honey Delf Taffy, and advertised him as mint in box. Well, when I opened him - oh so carefully packaged, with oodles of bubble wrap - the new resin smell hit me like I'd just opened him up straight from Luts!! Mint indeed. :) I'm so happy to have him home and he's absolutely gorgeous, everything I could have wanted. Thank you, Yeska! :aheartbea