1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Youstolemysoul

May 13, 2007

1. I sold my Bee-a hybrid girl to Youstolemysoul, excellent buyer! Very communicative and reliable, swift payment! Enjoy!

2. Youstolemysoul did a wonderful virtual face-up for my upcoming doll. She was really fast and got the color scheme I wanted. This is extremely helpful for planning my next FCS.

3. sold my DOT body to Youstolemysoul, very nice to deal with~ thanks a lot : D

4. i purchased a Bee-A head from Youstolemysoul. Great communication! speedy shipping and packaged very firmly and securly! :D

5. Purchased a hat - very cute and arrived very carefully packed and shipped. Spiffitude abounds! ^_^

6. Our first transacton with youstolemyheart was great. Quick payment and such a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

7. Quick shipment, and superb packing. Accessories are all very nicely made, and absolutely adorable..! Would recommend in a heartbeat!

8. bought a unoa/narae outfit from me. Fast payment and great communication.thanks
      x.

9. Super super fast. I bought hair clips. Very happy. Many thanks.

10. I bought a pair of leggings from youstolemyheart
      Recieved with no problems
      Recommended :)

11. youstolemyheart bought all three of the Tinies I had for sale and was a pleasure to deal with. Very nice person to do business with!
      :)

12. I got a lovely face-up done for my girl. She is wonderful to work with and great communication.

13. Had a wonderful face up done on my DZ Shoyo. Great communication, no problems. Would use again. :)

14. Superfast shipping, great price and arrived perfectly! Thanks so much for the great deal!

15. Super transaction~msd boots arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

(the boots are so darn cute!!!) TY! A+++

16. I got a free face up from Youstolemysoul and I was very pleased with the finished product. She kept up great communication and she also shipped home lighting fast.

17. Bought a cutie little Naripon from Youstolemysoul and it was shipped perfectly snug as a bug in a rug! Fantastic transaction and highly recommend any transaction with her. THANKS!!

18. Bought some hair clips from her. Very nice to deal with and really fast shipping! Thanks again.

19. I bought some hair clips from her as well. Great communication, fast shipping, overall a lovely seller to deal with. :D Would recommend to anyone! Thank you!