1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Yuki_Cross!

Jan 29, 2011

1. Hello! Please feel free to leave any feedback here if you have ever done a transaction with me. :)

2. Yuki_Cross bought a doll (KDF Cherry girl) from me. Shes a doll! So lovely to deal with and excellent to communicate with. Highly recommended buyer!! Thanks again Yuki_Cross!

3. Yuki_Cross bought a Luts Kid Delf wig from me. Very friendly emails and a delight to do business with. I highly recommend.
      Thanks!

4. I bought a Luts Winter Event 2010 head from Yuki_Cross. She kept up very good communication and shipped the item the same day I paid for it! It arrived safely and quickly two days later. Thanks for a fast, easy, great transaction. Will certainly not hesitate to do business again!

5. I sold an MSD outfit to Yuki_Cross. She was a very nice and sweet buyer. I'd love to deal with her again. Thanks!

6. Yuki_Cross came to me to commission a Faceup on her Dollzone Mo. Very sweet. Had a little mutual miscommunication that quickly resolved.
      I would love work with again <3

7. I sold an Volks H.Naoto Set to Yuki_Cross on layaway and she was a pleasure to deal with! Payments were completed as promised and PM responses were always prompt. :) I would definitely sell to here again!

Thank you and enjoy! ;)

8. I sold Yuki_Cross a pair of striped socks. :) The transaction was perfect and communication was great! I was also informed when they arrived. :) Thanks for being the perfect customer! :aheartbea

9. Sold a NarinDoll Silicone lined Burgundy w/ Black tips Fur wig to Yuki_Cross~ Wonderful transaction! ^ ^ communication was great, she even let me know when it arrived to her and sent me a pic of it on her doll~!! (I looove that ~ <3)
      Looks great on him~ Enjoy!
      :aheartbea

10. Yuki_Cross purchased a hoodie from me and was completely fantastic to work with! Payment was quick & communication was excellent! Highly recommended!

11. Yuki_Cross purchased a SD shirt from me. Payment was fast, communication was always prompt and friendly. I highly recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction :)

12. I just sold some clothing and eyes to Yuki_Cross. She's very friendly and easy to work with. She answered messages and sent payment promptly. We had a great transaction with no problems. Thanks!

13. Bought two items from me! Payment was fast and Yuki_Cross was very pleasent to deal with. Thanks! ^_^

14. Yuki_Cross bought some SD clothes and sd handcuffs from me too and the whole transaction was great. i was paid quickly and she was very friendly. Yuki_cross was also very patient when the postal system was getting a little slow getting it to her.

Thanks a lot and hope to do business again :D

15. Sold Yuki_Cross a MSD Tata's Paradise Outfit and the whole transaction could not be better >3 It was great, nice and fast! Hope to deal with her again° \^__^/

16. Yuki_Cross bought an MSD Violin from me, everything went fast and okay!
      I would do business with Yuki_Cross again :aheartbea

17. I bought an extra foot off Yuki_cross for my Souldoll when I damaged mine. She was super to deal with and quick to ship. Thank you so much!

18. I sold an MSD outfit with wig and shoes to Yuki_Cross and the transaction was perfect!

Payment was swift, communication superb, and conversation very polite and pleasant.

I would love to do business with her in the future! ^-^
      Thank you!

19. I sold an MSD hoodie to Yuki_Cross and she was absolutely the perfect customer :) Fast payment and great communication. Would love to do business again in the future.

20. Yuki_cross bought some MSD items from me. She was easy to deal with, it was a pleasure to do business with you.
      Thanks again! :)