1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Yuki_Cross!

Jan 29, 2011

1. Hello! Please feel free to leave any feedback here if you have ever done a transaction with me. :)
    2. Yuki_Cross bought a doll (KDF Cherry girl) from me. Shes a doll! So lovely to deal with and excellent to communicate with. Highly recommended buyer!! Thanks again Yuki_Cross!
    3. Yuki_Cross bought a Luts Kid Delf wig from me. Very friendly emails and a delight to do business with. I highly recommend.
    4. I bought a Luts Winter Event 2010 head from Yuki_Cross. She kept up very good communication and shipped the item the same day I paid for it! It arrived safely and quickly two days later. Thanks for a fast, easy, great transaction. Will certainly not hesitate to do business again!
    5. I sold an MSD outfit to Yuki_Cross. She was a very nice and sweet buyer. I'd love to deal with her again. Thanks!
    6. Yuki_Cross came to me to commission a Faceup on her Dollzone Mo. Very sweet. Had a little mutual miscommunication that quickly resolved.
      I would love work with again <3
    7. I sold an Volks H.Naoto Set to Yuki_Cross on layaway and she was a pleasure to deal with! Payments were completed as promised and PM responses were always prompt. :) I would definitely sell to here again!

Thank you and enjoy! ;)
    8. I sold Yuki_Cross a pair of striped socks. :) The transaction was perfect and communication was great! I was also informed when they arrived. :) Thanks for being the perfect customer! :aheartbea
    9. Sold a NarinDoll Silicone lined Burgundy w/ Black tips Fur wig to Yuki_Cross~ Wonderful transaction! ^ ^ communication was great, she even let me know when it arrived to her and sent me a pic of it on her doll~!! (I looove that ~ <3)
      Looks great on him~ Enjoy!
    10. Yuki_Cross purchased a hoodie from me and was completely fantastic to work with! Payment was quick & communication was excellent! Highly recommended!
    11. Yuki_Cross purchased a SD shirt from me. Payment was fast, communication was always prompt and friendly. I highly recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction :)
    12. I just sold some clothing and eyes to Yuki_Cross. She's very friendly and easy to work with. She answered messages and sent payment promptly. We had a great transaction with no problems. Thanks!
    13. Bought two items from me! Payment was fast and Yuki_Cross was very pleasent to deal with. Thanks! ^_^
    14. Yuki_Cross bought some SD clothes and sd handcuffs from me too and the whole transaction was great. i was paid quickly and she was very friendly. Yuki_cross was also very patient when the postal system was getting a little slow getting it to her.

Thanks a lot and hope to do business again :D
    15. Sold Yuki_Cross a MSD Tata's Paradise Outfit and the whole transaction could not be better >3 It was great, nice and fast! Hope to deal with her again° \^__^/
    16. Yuki_Cross bought an MSD Violin from me, everything went fast and okay!
      I would do business with Yuki_Cross again :aheartbea
    17. I bought an extra foot off Yuki_cross for my Souldoll when I damaged mine. She was super to deal with and quick to ship. Thank you so much!
    18. I sold an MSD outfit with wig and shoes to Yuki_Cross and the transaction was perfect!

Payment was swift, communication superb, and conversation very polite and pleasant.

I would love to do business with her in the future! ^-^
      Thank you!
    19. I sold an MSD hoodie to Yuki_Cross and she was absolutely the perfect customer :) Fast payment and great communication. Would love to do business again in the future.
    20. Yuki_cross bought some MSD items from me. She was easy to deal with, it was a pleasure to do business with you.
      Thanks again! :)