1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yvette

Aug 15, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread about me.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thanks a lot :)
    2. Lovely dresses, fast shipping! :D Reliable person to deal with! Thank you~
    3. Beautiful Dress, impeccable Craftmanship and very fast shipping :) I totally recommend Yvette as a Seller and will buy from her again ^^
    4. Friendly seller and fast shipping. ^^ I love everything I get from Yvette.
    5. I ordered one of Yvette's lovely dresses. It came today and is just perfect! Yvette was very quick with e-mail responses and friendly to work with. The dress was shipped fast, right when she said it would. Thanks!
    6. Yvette joined the third Volks group order I hosted. She was prompt with payment and communication was very friendly. Thanks for joining! Would love to work with you again. :)
    7. Yvette was interested in eyes I was selling and paid right away after I had sent her the shipping price! Defenitely a very good buyer! ^^
    8. Dear Yvette, I still love Volks SD13 Kira head you sold me. Thank you so much, it was the great buy.
    9. Had a great purchase with Yvette. Prompt replies and friendly fast service. I highly reccomend Yvette.
    10. Super lovely wig, fast shipping! A great seller, thanks! :fangirl:
    11. Super friendly and nice, and kept constant contact =) The dress is beautifully made, and fits perfectly, I'll DEFINATELY order from you again if I get money ^^;;
    12. About a week ago I got a couple shirts from Yvette. Everything was wonderful. Great seller! ^_^
    13. Just received a purchase from Yvette! Great buy & instant shipping from a friendly seller! I would definitely buy from her again! Highly Recommend!!
    14. Just got a very lovely SD out-fit from Yvette, shipping was fast and Candy loves his new threads! thanks so much! =^_^=
    15. I bought a doll head from Ivette and she was very friendly ^^
      Very good communication and very fast shipping! Highly Recommend.
      Thank you so much!
    16. I got the CherryBlossom's black MSD set from her. She was fun to deal with, fast reply, and answered all my questions.
      There is a photostory with the new outfit and shoes.

Yvette, I love the out fit. And the shoes..:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea . Need i say more.

Sorry that was Daye...

17. Awesome Seller! Great communication and merchandise.
    18. I purchased an SD Tiered skirt & Leather Collar from Yvette and they both arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
      Awesome Seller!
      Highly Recommended!

19. I bought a Custom House Mars from Yvette and he arrived fast and in great condition. A wonderful person to deal with too! ^__^ I would definetely buy from Yvette again!
    20. Yvette is an amazing person to deal with! I bought a dress from Yvette and it came here with amazing speed. And such lovely quality. <3 great communication thoughout the entire transaction. :D i felt 100&#37; safe in Yvette's hands! Will do business again!! <3