1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zababee

Oct 23, 2009

1. Hi! I just wanted to create my feedback thread - as I'm starting to be an active buyer )))
      Please leave a few words here if you are pleased or not dealing with me:lol:
      Thank you!!)

2. I did a trade with zababee, we swapped some heads. Communication was very good and she shipped her end quickly, my things just arrived and were packed very well. Thank you:)

3. zababee purchased a Volks FDQ outfit set and Pearl from me. She was a dream to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with her in the future~ Always replied to my messages quickly and she told me she needed layaway but paid me off much sooner than she said she would!

Thank you for a smooth transaction! :)

4. ^^ She bought Olivia Morgan from me, requested a layaway but paid for her MUCH sooner than expected!! I highly recommend her ~!
      It was a pleasure doing business with you Zababee!!

5. I sold a dress to zababee and it was a easy and very pleasant transaction. I wouldn't mind doing more business with her in the future. Excellent buyer! Thank you very much.

6. I sold an SD16 Dress set to the amazing Zababee and I couldn't sing her praises any more then I already do:D

She was responsible & reliable but most of all amazingly sweet and understanding:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea... I can only hope we do business again in the future;)
      :thumbup:thumbup For an amazing transaction:)
      ~Anthony

7. I sold my doll to Zababee.
      she was a FANTASTIC buyer!
      paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her!
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Zababee purchased an SD16 dress set from me. Communication was great and she paid promptly. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. :)

9. Sold 2 Volks outfit sets and a pair of boots to zababee. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

10. Wonderful transaction that went super well. I am glad you enjoy the dress. Thanks again!

11. zababee purchased a doll from me. The trade went very smooth, she paid promptly and communication was good. Definitely would love to trade with her again. :)

12. zababee bought SD16 cloth from me.
      With fast sending payment and good communication,we've a geed deal.

Thank you very much.

13. Zababee bought a Limhwa half-elf from me, she paid promptly and was a really lovely person to deal with, excellent communication - thank you!

14. I traded my Ciaudia AS for her DD Yoko~ Great communication and totally a pleasure to deal with~~~~ XD

15. I sold Zababee my Supia60 on layaway. Zababee was excellent with communication, prompt with her payments and always fast to respond to my PMs, even in the middle of the night in Moscow! She let me know the very instant the doll arrived and left feedback promptly.

Aside from shipping taking fretfully long (neither of our faults), it was a painless transaction and I would happily recommend doing business with her. Thanks Natalia!

16. Zababee is a super sweet buyer. Very friendly and enthusiastic. She was so eager and happy to have the opportunity to buy To L that I had to let her have him. Very prompt payment and lovely correspondence. Sell to her with complete confidence. She let me know as soon as he had arrived and left feedback immediately. Thanks for a lovely transaction. :D

17. Zababee was a great buyer, absolutely no problems and very nice emails. She told when she received the package and left me feedback right away. I would love to sell to her again!! I recommend her!

18. I sold my Hyacinth to the lovely Zababee. It was problem-free and a very nice transaction :D
      I really hope you will love Hyacinth forever <3 And that you have great fun with her!
      Thank you! :D

19. Zababee purchased my Yukinojo from me using Layaway. Everything went perfectly! Fabulous communication, prompt payments and she let me know when Yuki arrived safely. I would not hesitate to buy or sell with the lovely Zababee. She certainly makes selling to Russia a total pleasure. Don't hesitate to do business with this lovely person. :)

20. Zababee bought a Custom Migidoll Miho head from me with layaway and the transaction was great! She paid quickly and let me know when receiving the doll. Hope Miho girl will bring you a lot of fun~:)
      Thank you!