1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zekarmisama

Mar 21, 2010

1. Am I good or bad? Post feedback for me. @_@

2. Zekarmisama bought some custom eyes from me and it was a great transaction :) Fast payment and good communication, thank you!!

3. zekarmisama purchased a wig from me. The communiation was great, and the payment was fast. A great person to work with! Thanks!

4. Zekarmisama bought two wigs from me, her payment was fast and she informed me when the items arrived. Pleasure to do business with.

5. I just sold a medium brown short size 8-9 wig to Zekarmisama! She was super friendly, paid lightning fast and was very communicative! She let me know as soon as she received the item!!!

Thanks again for a pleasant transaction! I highly recommend her to all! She's a true asset to DoA!

God bless!

~Setsuna ^^

6. Zekarmisama sold me a Leekeworld Eli head. It was shipped fast and is perfect! Thank you so much!

7. Zekarmisama participated in my Luts GO and she was great to work with! She was friendly, paid quickly, and was an overall joy to have participate. I would recommend her anytime :3.

8. Zekarmisama bought a few pairs of eyelashes from me! Payment was fast! POSITIVE!

Yours-Dre

9. I purchased two clothing items from Zekarmisama. Communication was great and shipping was super fast. I can highly recommend Zekarmisama! Thank you!

10. Zekarmisama sold me a Dollmore Kid Aidan Girl. It was perfectly secured in package and shipped very fast! Thank you for everything!

11. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. I bought an MSD dress from zekarmisama. Good communication, fast shipping. Excellent transaction! Thank you! ^^

13. I bought two wigs from Zekarmisama and I was very happy with my purchase. She responded quickly and shipped the wigs in a timely manner. I would definitely buy from her again.

Sent via mobile Android device

14. I bought a pair of eyes from Zekarmisama. I am very pleased with the transaction. She is very friendly and quick to send items securely. Would recommend her to anyone!

15. Fantastic! I trade a Feeple Anu sp-to-oe mod head for Zekarmisama's Angel Toast elf Raven head. She was very prompt and polite, and provided extra pictures when I asked for it. I'd definitely reccommend her as a trade partner!

16. Absolutly wonderful to deal with! I bought a doll-zone hand from Zekarmisama and they were very fast to reply and was very quick to ship. I would definitely work with them again!

17. I purchased some SD clothes from Zekarmisama and it was a perfect transaction. great communication and item shipped quickly. perfect!

18. I did a trade with zekarmisama, her fdoll body for 2 custom critter hoodies. The transaction went very smoothly! Communication was excellent and friendly, she shipped the body out super fast and very well wrapped. I'd love to do another trade in the future! Thank you so much! :)

19. Zekarmisama was in my TaTa Group order. The whole experience was excellent! Payment was sent quickly and she let me know as soon as the order arrived. A++

20. I just completed a trade with Zekarmisama, my Souldoll Hye for her Zoall Luv. The trade went perfectly and could not of gone any better. Great communication, the doll was packed perfectly...I am beyond happy.