1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zerartul

Aug 2, 2011

1. This is feedback thread for Zerartul

2. I've sold Luts Lollipop to zerartul. Zerartul is a trustful buyer, pays promptly and great communication!
      Had a pleasant business with.
      Greatly recommended. :)

3. I've sold Luts Lollipop to zerartul. Zerartul is a trustful buyer, pays promptly and great communication!.Greatly recommended. :)

4. Sold a doll to zeratul on short layaway, she was very communicative and was very quick with payments. I reccomend her as a good buyer :)

5. Zaeratul bought A F65 sleeping plate from me and was a great buyer who I would very happily deal with again if I have the chance.
      Thank you very much! I hope your Chloe will enjoy a nap from time to time :)

6. Zerartul commissioned me elven outfit and she a very nice client to work with. She's very polite, patient and a sweet person overall. I would to work with her again!

7. Zerartul had commissioned me a Elizabethan corset dress ^^ very clearly order ask and quick reply ^^ very kind Patient
      I would like take her order again ^^

Nalisinko Workshop

8. I've sold Nono Winter Smile to Zerartul. Communication was great, and payment was sent extremely fast. Thank you so much again! ;)