Feedback for Zest

Feb 10, 2010

1. Thought I should make myself a feedback thread, heheh :sweat

2. Zest brought my Beyla awake head from me, she was wonderful to deal with, kept in constant communication was always polite, paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with! Would highly recommend her to others! Thanks! ^__^

3. Zest bought a soom CW tiny body from me. Communication was quick and very polite. Payment was prompt. I was informed right away when the body arrived.
      An A+ buyer! I would recommend her!

4. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Zest. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Sold a Demon Garden head to Zest! Payment was quick and communication was smooth. Definitely a recommended buyer!
      Thanks!

6. I sold a pair of Soom hooves to Zest, and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the hooves arrived. Thank you so much! :thumbup

7. i had a wonderful wig commission for Zest.
      the communication is so excellent as well as the payment being A+
      i look forward to working with u again in the future <3
      K

8. ++++positive++++

Zest bought 2 pairs RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend~!^_^

I hope I will trade with you. Thanks~m(_ _)m

9. Zest bought a pair of glass eyes from me. she have great communication, fast payment. ^ ^
      I sent item little delay because situation in my country and she kindly understand.
      positive for her, and hope will trade with her again. Thank you~~

10. Zest joined my Syen split. Communication was friendly and fast, payment was prompt! I'd be more than happy to work with her again!

11. did another commission with Zest <3
      always a pleasure.. A+ buyer and payment is always perfect
      thanks again
      K

12. I bought a pair of Syen fantasy legs from Zest and the transaction was perfect. They were packaged and shipped wonderfully and arrived safe and sound! Thank you again! A+

13. always so much fun to work with
      i had another wonderful wig commission with zest
      cant say enough great things about this buyer.. <3

14. Very Positive Feedback!
      Zest was a JOY to work with. I sold her a Chalco head and she was just a delight. she was in constant communication, always let me know what was going on, paid up front and was just a joy to deal with.
      I suggest people look to her first for anything they need!

15. Zest recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my first GO so Easy. :)

16. Zest bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

17. Zest boughta pair of SOOM Chalco hooves from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly .
      I would definitely do another transaction with her. Thank you.

18. Bought a Doll-Leaves Puppet and Star from Zest, she was very nice to deal with; I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to anyone!

Thank you so much for making this dream a reality!

19. I bought a felixdoll momo from Zest, she is great to deal with, nice contact fast shipping, I would sure buy again from her
      thank you very much

20. I did a trade with Zest about a month ago and am just now getting around to leaving her feedback. She made me some super cute amigurumi dolls for my little yo's and I made her a dread wig for her MSD. The ami's are soooo cute, now each of my yo's has a cute little dolly of their own to snuggle. Thanks again so much!