1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zujito

Nov 23, 2009

1. Hello,

This is feedback thread for me.
      Please leave your comment here.

Thanks.

2. Zujito bought a doll from me she was quick to pay! had Great communication, Quick to respond and a joy to work with! THANKS so much Mimi

3. Zujito bought a doll from me and the transaction was perfect! She paid quickly, communication was excellent, and she let me know everything arrived safely. :fangirl::D

4. Zujito is a very nice buyer. She adopted my little Lati Yellow girl. Payment was very quick and had great communications. Thank you so much, Zujito, for a perfect transaction.

5. Zujito won my auction for my Yo-tenshi Hinata. She paid quickly, her communication was fantastic. An overall great buyer that I would sincerely recommend. :)

6. I sold a lina lati for her
      she was very nice, fast paiement.... great buyer

7. Sujit bought a lati yellow Elf Lea from me. She is a wonderful person and a great buyer.
      Hope you love your new girl!
      Hugs
      Melissa

8. Fantastic buyer! She sent the payment right away, it was a very smooth transaction and I highly recommend her. :3 Thank you so much!

9. I bought a Dolpa 23 dress set from zujito. She was lovely to deal with and the item was sent out very fast. Highly recommended!

10. Zujito is FANTASTICALLY to deal with ............... KIND , FRIENDLY AND SUPER FAST PAYMENT .......... love yah

11. zujito bought a Yo SD Hinata on a girl body from me. She paid super fast and was always friendly and responsive with her PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her! :D

12. very very good buyer ,she always make me to be happy and good feeling when i meet her, from my side , i would like to recommend to all of you if you need real good kindness people and friendly people . she is one of the people you should recognize ,
      thank you very much ! it is really happy time for me when i worked for you , anything ,pls tell me if you need me .

13. Zujito was part of an FCS split that was ordered through me, and we organised shipping for her F-38 head separately. Communication was good, payment was prompt, an excellent transaction all round. Thank you! :)

14. Zujito is very very nice to communicate with.
      She bought Xmas Miel and HK elf Miel from me. Very very fast payment
      she always reply my message so quick

Thank you so much

15. I bought a Volks dress set from Sujit. She is wonderful to buy from, I highly recommend her to everyone! :D

16. Zujito is wonderfull buyer, she is very nice and very friendly person.
      Very fast payment and perfect contact!
      Thank you very much!!!

17. I've bought to Zujito some nice Dollshe eyes. Great saler : nice communication and very fast shipping.
      I received safely some perfect dollshe eyes, as described. Thanks you for this great transaction !

18. I purchased a Fur seal Plate from Zujito. It was a lovely transaction. Great communication, she shipped quickly, packed well, and the item arrived safe and sound. Would love to do business with again. Thanks so much <3

19. [FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]

20. Zujito bought some shoes and wigs from me. She a nice buyer^^ Paid quickly and the communication was great!
      Thanks again for your ordering