1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from/for juless231

May 5, 2006

1. Hi! I'm gonna post all the good trades I've had with people here on DOA in this thread! :) If you have had good dealings with me, I'd really appreciate if you could add to my thread your feedback! Thankyou!

2. Awsome Buyers/Sellers!

Syndal_lynn
      lindsayscorner
      Kallisti
      owenyu
      Sylphide
      thekittybox
      Stinkerbell
      Staci
      poots-kin
      Catdancer
      Lugi-moo
      Ballet
      himitsu
      radiotrash - 2 great sales!
      SporkNinja
      ranmanekineko
      purplekaren
      nightfall_walker
      wannabehokage
      Bliss - beautiful faceup skills!
      Bittenbefore - made an awsome wig for my Yo-SD!
      catas - wonderful quality knitted clothing!
      Darkrogue
      tmsanders
      Fashiondollie
      darthmissy
      Amy
      Eva
      NabeeRain
      Usami (she went above and BEYOND for me!!)
      patl
      Alhana
      padawansguide
      LisaMarie
      Ashlyn
      annetta
      JY
      Shin
      Alhana
      Kim in Mo
      Jenova
      ChocoMeijin
      lucybond
      crybabygirl777
      Lilly's_pad
      elisa_maza

*I'm so sorry if I missed anyone! I forgot and deleted my old pms! Anyone who's purchased from me or sold to me, please pm me and I'll add you here! Thanks!*

3. Bad Trades

Dolce - Never sent out my, or anyone else's, wig!

4. Always had good sales/purchases from you! LOL 8D

5. Is her name gonna be Chika?! Omg! LOVE! <3 <3 <3

Jules is wonderful to deal with by the way! She's thoughtful, flexible, and very encouraging!

I would recommend her to any other seller! :D

6. Oh my gosh! Can't believe I forgot you ChocoMeijin! Sorry! :P And yep, her name's gonna be Chika, means "near" in Japanese. :D Thanks for the kind feedback guys!

7. Added new feedback for some awesome sellers!

8. I had a great purchase from you!! ;)

9. Thanks Shin! And I added some new feedback.

10. me! me!
      I bought a doll from juless and it was a perfect transaction

11. Added more feedback!

12. I bought two wigs and they were shipped out fast and packaged safely and are super wonderful items. THANK YOU!

13. Wonderful seller! Great communication and sent the eyes I bought very fast! Very nice person to deal with, thanks! ^^

14. Superb Seller! Great to work with. Very friendly and prompt with replies. All around great person to buy from. My Dante (loves his new wig). I also bought the most beautiful blue eyes from her. :D

15. Added new feedback! :)

16. New feedback added for Syndal_lynn who's awsome!! :D

17. awesome buyer!! Pays promptly and it great to deal with. Never lost communication. :D Overall, just a wonderful person to deal with! Thanks so much!!

18. I had an excellent transaction with Juless231. Thank you once again!

19. I sold Jules2311 a doll t-shirt. She paid very quickly and responded to PMs. I would sell to her again. :D

20. I have sold my dolls shoes to juless231. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls/jessicahu