1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from MysticNightShadow777

Dec 2, 2006

1. This is thread dedicated to feedback for me, MysticNightShadow777. If you have sold something to me or I sold something to you. Please leave feedback here about that transaction. Thanks!! :)

2. MysticNightShadow777 recently commissioned me to suede her Tohaku! She was was a dream to deal with, and so uber-sweet, and thankful! I'd deal with her ALWAYS!!! :) A+++ DOAer! :)

3. MysticNightShadow777 bought an I-ra doll on layaway through my ordering service. Paid promptly and according to terms laid out at the beginning. Very good at communicating and a pleasure to deal with.

4. mysticnightshadows sold me her dollmore doll hik wi, it was a very pleasant transaction!! I received her fastly and safely packaged!!
      she is a very friendly, serious and patient seller!! I highly recommend her!!!
      Love my new doll!!!
      best wishes

5. I'm here leaving GREAT feedback for MysticNightShadow! She bought a MNF Elf Shushu Vampire head off me. She kept up great communication and paid promptly! I would certainly do business with her again!

6. Here I am too, to leave excellent feedback for MysticNightShadow. The darling regular MNF ShuShu head I purchased from her is perfect, and she shipped two minutes after she received payment! To add to that, she sent the head overnight, and with a great little extra. What fun it was to do this transaction with her! Thanks so much!

7. MysticNightShadow777 commissioned a MSD sized Rukia cosplay with altered colors from me. Contact was excellent, payment was fast, and overall the transaction went extremely smooth. Would be a pleasure to deal with again! ^^

8. MysticNightShadow777 bought a msd shirt from me- fast payment, excellent communication, overall perfect transaction, thanks so much! Hope your boy enjoys the shirt! :)

9. I did a couple of outfit commissions for MysticNightShadow777,
      great communication, very understanding & payed promtly :D
      thanks so much!

10. I purchased another doll and, as before, it was a smooth transaction, she is a very serious and friendly seller, always in contact!!
      I also appreciate her extra gifts, it is very generous!!!
      Thanks again for this wonderful transaction!!!!:fangirl: :fangirl:

11. Mysticnighshadow777 recenly commissioned me to do he face-up for her girl :) She's wonderful to deal with. So far, i've done face-up work for all of her dolls, and everytime, she's been wonderful to work with :)

12. Sold Mysticnighshadow777 a pair of eyes. Had a great transaction, would deal with her again anytime!

13. Another great transaction! Good comms all the way through. Good luck on getting that body you wanted too XD

14. I just sold a wig to Mysticnighshadow777 - a very easy, smooth transaction. Super quick payment, no fuss. A pleasure to deal with! Thanks. :D

15. I did a modification/face-up combo on her new Na-nu-ri boy. VERY easy to deal with, and easy to understand. :) And lots of fun! ;)

16. i commissioned MysticNightShadow777 for a zombie cat mask.
      very good communication & helped me come up with the perfect look ^_^
      i looks absolutely amazing & i recieved it right when she said i would!
      i would definately buy from her again :D

17. Fast shipping payment and very friendly. :)

18. Commissioned a couple of masks, and am very pleased with them both!
      They're really cool! :dance
      I'll post pictures once I get some. :) Was a busy day today.

19. i did an lu-wen split with MysticNightShadow777, she got the body and payed in layaway.
      She was very nice to work with kept me up- to date on everything and she tried to pay him as soon as she could, while the layaway was possible till christmas, but she payed the last on nov...
      i recomend her to everyone she is really sweet and gentle and i agree that i have a new friend out of this split too..
      hugs lamira

20. i did an lu-wen split with MysticNightShadow777, she got the body and payed in layaway.
      She was very nice to work with kept me up- to date on everything and she tried to pay him as soon as she could, while the layaway was possible till christmas, but she payed the last on nov...
      i recomend her to everyone she is really sweet and gentle and i agree that i have a new friend out of this split too..
      hugs lamira