1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for aernath

Mar 2, 2007

1. I didn't see a feedback thread for aernath, so I am making one. I just sold a BF Kyle to aernath and she was lovely to deal with. She paid promptly and responded to PMs. I would definitely engage in transactions with her again. :)

2. I sold aernath some MSD clothes and she was very nice and paid quickly! Thanks! Sorry this is late!^_^

3. Mine is late too, but I bought some really cute silky pajama pants for my new boy, and Aernath even sent him a little necklace! A pleasure to deal with^^

4. Her holiday pj bottoms and boxers are the best, and she's excellent to buy from! I bought glitzy Valentine's ones, and now my boys look like they've been kissed all over!

5. Our first transaction with aernath was wonderful. A great buyer. We would love to see pictures. Thanks so much!

6. Superdeeduper late, but I got some bunny butt shorts from aernath and she was a total peach to work with. I got free bunny ears too! Ilari hates me, but he ended up super cute. She rocks. :)

7. I sold a tan Narin 43cm boy to aernath. She's an excellent buyer, and wonderful to work with! It's nice to be able to sell a doll to someone and see how much they like it! Thanks again!

8. We had another great transaction with aernath. A real delight. We love all the pictures. Thanks again

9. I sold aernath an MSD suit jacket. She was very friendly and payed promptly with no problems. Great buyer!

10. Sold a pair of jeans to aernath. Transaction went smoothly :)

11. I sold an MSD t-shirt to Aernath, and she was extremely friendly and prompt in payment. Thanks again!

12. I sold Aernath a Chainmail tie. She was a pleasure to do business with. I highly reccomend her. :)

Thank you so much!

13. Aernath is an awesome buyer. Quick, quick payment and such a pleasure to deal with. A+++++. Thanks so much

14. Aerath is good buyer. Great contact, quick payment. :)

15. aernath is a great buyer; I sold her a pair of jeans, and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks! =^^=~*

16. Awesome buyer, and an even better person..! So sweet, and amazingly fast payment. Pleasure to deal with, and would highly recommend..!

17. Another lovely transaction with Aernath! She pays so quickly and is just a pleasure to deal with and is so friendly. :aheartbea

18. I purchased some cool dragon shorts from Aernath and had a great transaction! Excellent communication!

She even included a cute note for my Shuichi!

19. Bought a Jacket from Aernath, Great to deal with very nice. Shipped & answers Pm's fast. Highly Recommended ^^
      Thank you~

20. Had a great transaction with Aernath, she was a joy to work with. :3