1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Allace

Jul 11, 2006

1. Allace was part of my Leeke Group Order and paid quickly and was easy to work with. :)

2. I bought a MSD tee from Allace, she was great to deal with!

Thanks~!

3. Thanks, allace, for a great sale. I love the black striped HOund shirt I bought from you. It arrived in a timely manner, safe & sound. It looks great on him, too.

4. great seller, excellent communication, wig very cute
      thanks a lot!!

5. Bought a Hound shirt from Allace, and she was nice to work with. Had some trouble with the post orifice, which was not her fault, and even agreed to set up a refund arrangement if the darn thing didn't show. Good seller, cooperative and fair.

6. I bought an important large purchase from allace. My boy's CP body. She worked with me on the condition and on the price. She put extra work into the body to make it nice. There was a delay in shipping, but she made up for it by sending me extra clothing items as gifts. She has been a fair seller. I appreciate that. Thanks allace.

7. I bought a tiny shirt from her and it arrived quickly to me. I would totally do business with again :3

8. Extremely prompt payment and lovely to work with. :) Thank you!

9. Fast payment. Great communication. Excellent buyer. I highly recommend Allace as a person to do business with. :)

10. I bought a Leekeworld L-067 (1001 Milk White) wig from Allace and it arrived really quickly. Allace was a pleasure to do business with and I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future! Thanks for the lovely wig!

11. Fast payment and lovely to deal with! Thank you for buying from me! :)

12. I bought a Chiwoo head from Allace, and it was a very pleasant
      transaction. She agreed to send the head directly to a face-up artist and I feel
      the communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate buying from her again!

13. I bought a gorgeous BW CP boy body from her in September of last year, and only now found her feedback thread. It was a wonderful transaction, and gave my vampire casanova his body. Thank you! :D