1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for angelmecha

Aug 4, 2006

1. In gratitude for a wonderful trader, angelmecha. Awesome head-up of the Iplehouse group order. Everything arrived in A+ condition. Super work & thanks again.

2. i've also had an awesome transaction with angelmecha - we love the cool clothes!

3. Thanks for the feedback, sistercuervo! :D I'll go ahead and use this as my official feedback thread then! <3<3<3 :3

By the way, ya'll can check my eBay feedback under angelmecha01 as well. :D

4. I bought a wig and clothes, and the transaction was great!Speedy delivery,thanks very much !:)

5. I bought a wig in a Leeke group order that was held recently. It arrived in wonderful condition and angelmecha was great in keeping things updated. <3

6. Great transaction! :) Angelmecha is veeeeery friendly and patient. Thank you!

7. A while back I bought a custom kimono from Angelmecha, she was super and so was the kimono!

8. i bought 2 pairs of eyes and everything went perfect and fast :)
      also thank you for the lovely note :D

9. The wig and pair of eyes were fantastic and the shipping was super fast!
      Thank you so much!

10. i just got Merricks wig today! she kept in contact with me the whole time of the transaction.

very fast service - A+ !

11. Got an awesome stole from angelmecha - great stuff!

12. one of the first people I purchased from on Den of Angels back when, thank you!

13. I've participated in a couple of group orders with angelmecha now and she's a great organizer, always staying in contact about the state of the order. Thanks! :3

14. I just bought a sweater from angelmecha, and it was a great transaction all the way around--she was friendly and prompt about communicating by PM, and she shipped the package very quickly. Two thumbs way up! :daisy

15. Great transaction with angelmecha.

I bought a wig, great packing and prompt ship. Thanks, I'd love to deal with you again. :daisy

16. Very happy with the room/furniture stuff I bought from her. She even threw in an extra pillow for me. XD Thanks again!

17. A great buyer! fast payment, and informed me right away when item arrived. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you!! ^0^

18. A great buyer who pays extremely quickly and keeps great contact. Thanks again!

19. bought some beautiful soul doll eyes, 2 day shipping and i'm very happy, thank you!! she even threw in a cute little mirror as well, thanks!

20. I bought two hoodies from angelmecha. An incredible seller, fast and serious!! Thank you!! :)