1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Celticgeekess

Jun 19, 2006

1. Celticgeekess sent payment right away, was very friendly and responsive. I would definitely sell to again, thanks :)

2. great customers (fur wig)

3. Celticgeekess just sold me a pair of Elfdoll fists. She was extremely quick to ship, and happily refunded part of the shipping fee which had been slightly overestimated. Thank you so much :daisy

4. I've sold to celticgeekess before, and the deal went through smoothly. ^_^

5. Celticgeekess is one of my fav sellers here on DOA.. have purchased from many times and always thrilled with her items.. .. highly recommend

6. Celticgeekess was fab! My lovely Tsubaki arrived SO fast and better than described!

She's great!

Alice80

7. I just completed an excellent purchase from celticgeekess. She was lovely to deal with, and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly! Thanks Michelle. :)

8. Michelle is a fabulous seller, I have bought 2 dolls from her and both transactions were perfect. The second doll I bought from her was a dream doll and she was so helpful in the transaction - I can't thank her enough :D

9. Had an excellent trade with Celticgeekess! She sent out the eyes I was trading for super quick! Thanks! I also did a comission for her, and it was a wonderful transaction!

10. Excellent buyer - quick with payment and wonderful to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

11. Celticgeekess offered me the Luts Black Riche Set after seeing my WTB thread. Very please with item, very fast shipping, great communication. Thanks!

B

12. Sold two wigs to Celticgeekess a while back, she was great to deal with!

Sera

13. An excellent customer. A pleasure to deal with. Sent payment very quickly! Thanks again! <3

14. Sold a wig to celticgeekess. Sha paid very quickly and was an overall pleasure to work with. Thanks!

15. Bought a doll from her about a month ago. Very fast shipping and good communication. Thanks!

16. I bought Kid Delf hands for my Ttori-to-be (she's on the way) and they arrived in excellent time, packed safely.
      thanks for a great deal on them,
      vicki

17. Bought and sold many times with Michelle. She is perfect! Have no hesitations!

18. Got some great wigs from Celticgeekess, and the transaction was wonderful!

19. You can buy with confidence from Michelle! She is the best :aheartbea

20. I had great transaction with Celticgeekess back in 2004, she is a pleasure to do business with !
      Thank you so much ! ^_^