1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for DarkRan-chan

Oct 14, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with DarkRan-chan :)

2. DarkRan-chan was a fun seller! She kept in good contact and was a pleasure to work with. I had bought a gift for a friend, though it took awhile to get there due to mail issues-it got there. I'd buy from her again ^_^

3. I bought a Nanuri 06 head off of DarkRan-Chan. She was nice enough to hold it for me until I got paid. She also packed it so nice and securely! Absolutely perfect. Thanks again!

4. I bought a nanuri head from her and she is very nice, easy to talk and fast sending items!
      GREAT SELLER!!
      I would like to deal with her again!
      Thanks a lot!!!

5. I bought an outfit from DarkRan-chan.
      smooth transaction and good communication
      thank you

6. DarkRan-Chan bought my DES head ^_^ she was super nicely and sweet! She paid fast and no problems by any deals!
      Thankyou so much! ^_^

7. I bought a Nanuri 2007 head from her. She is very, very nice and sweet. She's fast answering the PM's and sending items. Also, she have a lot of patience xDD
      She's a great seller, 100% recommended. I'd buy from her again surely!
      :)

8. DarkRan-chan is absolutely a wonderful seller and all around sweetheart! I bought her mnf scar breakaway, we collaborated to reduce the shipping cost, had very fast and efficient communication, and I received him on time and in absolutely perfect condition, as promised. She even included a little something extra! I'm 100% happy with everything, and hope to buy/sell with her again in the future.
      <3

9. I bought a pair of Luts boots from DarkRan-chan. She was awesome to work with, kept up good communication, and even PMed me after a bit to make sure the boots had shown up and not got lost in the mail. I would be happy to deal with her again! :)

10. I purchased a wig from DarkRan-chan, the wig was in excellent condition, and I received some cute little hair clips and the postage was very fast, a wonderful seller! I would definitely buy again.

11. i bought minifee clothes from DarkRan-chan. Clothing were in tiptop condition, communication was prompt and I received the items pretty fast, considering it was an overseas purchase~ Thanks much =)

12. I bought a beautiful Minifee boys Jacket from DarkRan-chan and I just love it! It is beautiful, came in just as described, and got here super fast. Thank you so much for that transaction! I would definitely buy from you again!

13. I bought a delf 2 body from DarkRan-chan, everything was perfect, easy to talk and fast sending body.
      and i become cute gifts ^^
      I would definitely buy again fro her.
      Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I bought some clothes from DarkRan-chan and it was a great transaction, thanks! :)

15. I bought a MNF El sleeping head from DarkRan-chan. Perfect, easy transaction! Communication was great, shipping was prompt, and the head was very well packed! Thanks so much!

16. I bought a CP Delf Moon Head from DarkRan-chan. communication was wonderful and Their patience with some minor difficulties proved for a wonderful transaction. Thank you sooooo much :D and hope to do business with you again in the future~

17. I bought a pair of jeans from DarkRan-chan and they were shipped very fast and in great condition! PMs were also answered very quickly~! (: