1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Enzyme

Feb 20, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me, Enzyme . Please leave your feedback here if you have had
      a transaction with me. Thanks!:)

-Enzyme

2. Enzyme bought a pair of hands from me. Excellent communication and all-around good buyer. I'd be more than happy to work with you again sometime! :)

3. Enzyme is a wonderful customer! She bought an SD sized gas mask from me and the transaction went very smooth. She sent payment quickly, and responded promptly also. She is a great buyer!! n_n She's a pleasure doing business with.

4. Enzyme joined my Fairyland GO and was really great to work with! I would gladly work with her again anytime!

5. Enzyme participated in a Fairyland GO I recently ran.
      She paid with a Money Order, something I don't normally accept with GOs, but she was very very efficient with her payment.
      She was extremely nice, and everything went smoothly!
      Thanks so much, it was a pleasure! :)

6. Enzyme is a great buyer. Always kept in touch, paid promptly and was great to deal with.

7. I have had the pleasure of having Enzyme in several of my Group Orders! She is fantastic to work with, great communication, prompt payments, and patient. All wonderful qualities in a GO participant. I will gladly have her in any of my group orders!!

8. Enzyme purchased a paintbrush from me. It was a great transaction! Her pm's are always polite and friendly and her payment arrived very quickly. She also let me know when she received her package. I would absolutely recommend her as a reliable and pleasant person to do business with! :thumbup

9. Enzyme participated in my Lelouch MNM GO. She was very helpful and friendly and payment was prompt. An awesome GO participant! Thanks again :D

10. Was in my RE Leon GO. Very quick with payment and communications and also friendly. Thanks!

11. Enzyme purchased a doll head from me. She was prompt with her payment (though the Post Office wasn't so much) and was quick to reply to messages I sent (moreso than I was :sweat). Overall, a great transaction. I would happily work with her again.

12. I purchased a WS Dollzone BB boy body from Enzyme, and it was an excellent transaction. She shipped the body quickly and it was very well packaged.

Communication was friendly and helpful. I would buy again from her anytime, and highly recommend her.