1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for LadyCrow

Dec 14, 2007

1. Hi y'all,
      Please leave feedback for me.
      Thanks a bunch,
      Margie

2. Fisrt here!! ^o^/ I sold a pair of shoes to her. A great buyer, fast payment and great comunication. It has been a pleasure doing business with you!! Thank you for all!! :D

3. I sold three wigs to LadyCrow, who paid promptly and kept in great communication. Thanks! :D

4. LadyCrow bought two of the tops for mSD's I had for sale here. She paid fast and I was happy to sell them to her. MK

5. LadyCrow bought a Volks Yo-SD sweater from me, really fast payment and the communication is excellent.

Thank you so much! <3

6. LadyCrow bought YoSD jeans from me and was very friendly, easy to communicate with, and a prompt payer. Thanks so much!

7. Sold two Yo wigs to LadyCrow. Fast payment, friendly, thanks!

8. Sold a teeny raincoat to her! :D Fast payment, awesome person. <3

9. Excellent transaction with LadyCrow. She purchased a wig from me, paid quickly and let me know once it arrived. A wonderful buyer. Thank you!

10. LadyCrow bought a MSC from my store, she was lovely to deal with!
      great transaction and very friendly :)
      A++!!

11. Lady Crow is an awesome buyer :D She is very friendly and good with communication.

I also want to mention that she asked me to hold something for a few days and actually followed through! Gotta love that :aheartbea Thanks

12. Lady Crow bought a Yo-SD outfit from me. She paid and responded promptly. I would definitely do business again with her! Thanks!

13. I purchased a red wig from LadyCrow. Her communication was great and was quick to ship the item~ :3

14. I bought 3 wigs from Ladycrow, great value, very reasonable shipping and they arrived well packed and in excellent condition. A lovely, friendly lady that I wouldn't hesitate to buy frm again.

15. I bought a fantastic MSD hand sewn outfit from Ladycrow. Communication was great, shipping was super lightning fast, and the outfit is just too adorable for words. I will be doing business with her again! :)

16. Sold a pair of eyes to LadyCrow...and it was a really brilliant transaction. Rapid payment, nice to talk to and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

17. Margie bought PpoPpo off me, paid straight away and let me know as soon as she arrived. A great buyer, I can totally recommend LadyCrow :)

Thanks so much :)

18. Just bought a cute La personal volks dress from lady crow. it was a good fair price and shipped very fast. I would buy from again.

19. Sold LadyCrow a wig and payment was super fast! Thanks for a great transaction! :D

20. Purchased a pink wig w/buns from LadyCrow. The transaction was a pleasure. Item was as described, shipped promptly. Thank you! Would purchase from again!