1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lucky13!

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Lucky13. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Lucky13 was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. A very nice customer who paid promptly and understanding to a slight delay on my side. :D THANK YOU!!!

3. Great, responsible person to deal with and a prompt payer! I recommend and trust Lucky13 :D

4. Very good buyer. She was prompt with payment, very easy to deal with and knew exactly what she wanted. I recommend her as a buyer all the way.

5. great buyer, super fast payment...thanks!!

6. Very enthusiastic customer, great to deal with! :D Would enjoy more transactions in the future ;)

7. I dealt with Lucky13 for Sato FCS. (She was a buyer.)
      Her responses were always fast and we could have very good communication :)
      Her order was really clear and payment was super fast!! I've enjoyed to talk with her and love her personality:aheartbea

Lucky13 is a very nice preson to deal with :) Highly recommended!!

8. Kelly bought a charm pin from me and was sincere and efficient with payment! ^^ She's wonderful to deal with and is a great buyer! Thank you~

9. Lucky13 bought an item from me and paid promptly. Very nice to deal with! A+++

10. I bought 2 necklaces from Lucky13. She was very nice to deal with, great communication and very friendly. Would buy from her anytime.

Thanks!

Gail

11. I bought a wig from Lucky13 and it arrived very very well packaged!!It also arrived very quickly too!!Great seller and I would definately deal with her again!!!

12. Lucky13 is a great seller:) . I bought a wig from her and it arrived in perfect condition and well packed. Thank you very much!

13. i bought a shirt from her, and it was sent in a timely fashion and arrived in great condition! ^__^ a very pleasant person and transaction!!

14. Bought a beanie from Lucky13. She was lovely, and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!

15. Lucky13 is a totally awesome buyer! Attentive, friendly and nice to talk to. I've had a few transactions for her for different services and I'd deal with her again any time! ^.~

16. Lucky13 was a lovely buyer to deal with -- friendly, courteous, prompt with payment, and understanding about the short delay with getting her wig finished. I would be more than happy to deal with her again. :D :aheartbea

17. Aha! Found it!

I've had LOTS of transactions with Lucky13, both commissions I made for her, private sales & auctions she won, & she's a great person to deal with! :)

Lucy

18. I just sold Lucky13 some Volks eyes. She was a pleasure to deal with! She was quick with payment, and an absolute doll! I highly recommend her!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

19. I sold a pair of doll eyes to Lucky13. Good communication and super fast payment. Would highly reccommend!

Thank you!

20. Lucky13 is extremely WONDERFUL to deal with !*!*!*

She is sincerely friendly , fast payment, great communications !*!*
      I also appreciated that she emailed to let me know she received an item !

Highly Recommend !*!**! :daisy :daisy :daisy

Thank you so much for a lovely transaction *~*~*~*
      (Iam sorry Iam late in leaving feedback)!