1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Meïko

May 6, 2007

1. Please leave a feedback if you have bought from me or sold anything to me :)
    2. Meiko purchased an item form me & the transaction was very pleasant. Payment was prompt & communication was consistent & friendly. I would not hesitate to enter into another transaction with Meiko & can highly recommend her to anyone who would like to transact with her. Thank you Meiko! :)
    3. Thanks for ordering a custom dress from me. XD

quick payment and Meiko is a very nice person to deal with. ^_^
    4. Meiko purchased an Emma head for me. Prompt payment and great communication, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)
    5. I sold a Mio Unoa set to Meiko and her payment was fast, communication good, and she showed me a pic of her girl wearing the outfit which I always love to see! :)
    6. Meïko purchased an Unoa sist from me through layaway. She paid much earlier than what was expected! Very courteous and polite buyer. Easy to talk to and is very responsible. She was overall a delight to deal with! Thank you for such a perfect transaction. Truly recommended buyer!

Thank you ^__^ Please enjoy her <3 :cake:
    7. She bought a Mio tee from me, prompt payment and good communication throughout. Thank you!
    8. Another quick and pleasant transaction. Thanks!