1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for MelissaS

Jan 11, 2007

1. If we've done business, please post feedback for me here- I really appreciate it :)
      Thanks!
      -Melissa (e-mail alanswifey@yahoo.com, in case my name doesn't ring a bell)

2. Melissa is a good friend of mine. I am posting to vouch for her. I have bought SEVERAL dolls and outfits from her. She is the BEST SELLER EVER. I have also sold a few things to her. She is very responsible and great to deal with. On top of that, I've seen in person the great care she takes with her dolls and the careful way she stores her clothes and accessories. Anything you get from Melissa will be in awesome condition!

3. i have sold to this lovely lady before and payment was prompt
      she was also polite and responsive in her messages to me

very good to deal with
      highly reccomended.

4. MelissaS and I had a great transaction. Wonderful communication and prompt payment. A real pleasure to deal with.

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

6. MelissaS participated in a soom group order i ran. very quick payment and great communication. Highly Recommended.

7. Sold a wig to MelissaS, she paid really promptly and was very friendly. Thanks!

8. Melissa purchased a Handmade Top from me. She was fast to Pay & Great to work with!
      Thanks Melissa!

9. Melissa bought my SOOM Namu from me. She paid really quickly, was very polite, and kept great communication. Definitely a trustworthy and reliable buyer!

10. Melissa is a great buyer :) Highly recommended ;)

11. Another perfect transaction with Melissa. Awesome buyer!

12. Wonderful buyer who kept in contact and was easy to talk to!

13. Melissa is a wonderful person to deal with. She bought eyes from me and paid super fast.

14. Quick payment, good communication - Thank you! :)

15. Bought a little size 4 wig for my Uyoo elf..and it arrived super fast! great to buy from! thanks so much.

16. Great communication and quick shipping! Thanks!

17. MelissaS bought a few items from my store. She had great communication and is so great to work with. Thanks so much Melissa!!!

18. We've had another great transaction with Melissa. A really really awesome buyer!

19. I bought a pair of Black Maryjanes from MelissaS and they are so cute!!! They came REALLY fast and she was very kind enough to hold them for me so I could get paid to pay her. ^^ She was very nice and even provided me with pictures. It's my girl's bday today and the shoes are a gift for her. ^^ Thank you again!

20. serious ,and excellent seller ...positive for MelissaS !!!

thanks