Feedback Thread for Mercy

Aug 9, 2006

1. I'm starting a new thread for feedback for myself, Mercy. Please post your feedback if you have bought anything from me here. Thank you so much!

--Mercy :daisy

2. I have purchased from Mercy before in the past. And she is a doll to deal with. I recommend her highly.

3. Mercy's great to buy from! She's fast about shipping things, and keeps up excellent communication all the way through. :daisy

4. I've purchased from Mercy. She was very fast !! Thank you

5. bought some volks sunnies from Mercy, transaction went very smoothly...:D

6. I have purchased MSD clothing from Mercy before and it's always arrived fast and in perfect condition ^__^

7. Purchased a MSD outfit from Mercy and it was a fabulous transaction!!

Cindy

8. Puchased some Volks items from Mercy, fast shipping, lovely to deal with :)

9. I purchased a Volks pink party dress from Mercy and I am very pleased with the item and the transaction as a whole. Excellent communication and super fast delivery.

10. I purchased two pairs of V-jeans from Mercy, she was wonderful to deal with. Shipping was quick and arrived quickly (from what I later heard). When there was a slight issue with the package missing she was very quick to respond with a helping hand! I highly reccomend her :)

11. I have purchased two items from Mercy and they are wonderful. Mercy is so NICE to deal with. I highly recommend her. :)

12. Just bought an outfit today, thanks Mercy!

She is very flexible and excellent to deal with.

13. My first transaction with Mercy, and it was a breeze. Great seller, prompt shipping and excellent communication.

14. Yay the jeans came early! Twas a pleasure doing business with you. Awesome seller, good communication. :)

15. Always wonderful to deal with! Trust worthy, great communication and very kind :)

Thanks!
      Lyssa

16. Mercy rocks! :) Sold her a luts outfit and she paid very quickly. Plus she's a very nice person to deal with. ^_^

17. Mercy is a great seller, great communication and lightning fast delivery once I remember to pay her. Sunglasses, msd outfits, yo-sd lingerie and a shirt for my hound. Everything absolutely perfect condition.

Oh, so yes Mercy I did get the stuff.

18. Just got an adorable MSD dress from Mercy.....very fast shipping, dress was mint as promised, Thanks!
      :D

19. Mercy is great to deal with! :>) Thanks for the great boots, dear!

20. Mercy is a wonderful seller! Thank you very much for the Yo-SD outfit :D