1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Miku_Miku

Mar 8, 2007

1. Leave me some feedback, whether I sold or bought from/with you :)

2. Very nice to deal with, and fast shipping..! Items arrived packaged well, and as described! A pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended!

3. Bought an outfit from Miku, was shipped promptly and the transaction went smoothly ;) Thank you!

4. Miku_Miku bought one of my chokers. Was very friendly, paid promptly and was kind enough to show me pictures as well :) Great buyer, Thank you!

5. Miku_Miku buy some outfits from me~we make a great communication~she is soo sweetie~~
      >_< thanks dear~~

6. Bought some cute MSD clothes. Miku_Miku was very easy to deal with and shipped very promptly. Thanks!

7. I bought a SSW shirt from Miku and she was quick with PMs and quick to ship!~ I would totally recommend her. Thanks! :D

8. Miku_Miku commissioned a jewellery set from me and she was lovely to deal with! Fast communication and payment. Wouldn't hesitate to sell to again. ^_^

9. Miku_Muki bought on of my shirts^^ transaction went SSSSUUUUPPEEERRRR!!!!!!!, thank you so much!!

10. I sold SD shirt to Miku_Miku!!
      Miku_Miku is an awesome buyer!
      Payment was fast and communication was great!
      Thank you~!

11. Miku_Miku bought some accessories from me and she is indeed a very great buyer!
      Friendly and payed fast.
      Just very pleased to deal with her!

Thank you!&#8807;&#8711;&#8806;

12. Miku_Miku commissioned me for a faceup on her boy Hime! She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. She paid promptly, and was always quick to respond to my PMs. I'd gladly work with her again! Thanks!

13. Miku_Miku commissioned me for a face-up, and it went great! ^^
      Fabulous communication and paid promptly. Thank you again! :aheartbea

14. Miku_miku participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

15. Miku_miku was in my crobiGO, great person to work with :) transaction was smooth and easy

16. Miku_miku bought some undies from me in a great, no-fuss transaction, my favorite kind! Thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! ^^

17. Another bussiness with Miku_Miku^^
      She is friendly as always!
      Very nice,easy to communicatted,payed fast and very patience.
      I`m happy to deal with her!
      Thanks again dear &#8807;&#8711;&#8806;/

18. Miku_Miku ordered a custom fur wig from me and was an absolute dream to work with. She was very clear in describing the details of the commission to me, quick with payment, and absolutely lovely throughout. When the wig arrived, she was kind enough to post a gorgeous picture of her doll modeling his new custom style. I'd recommend working with her on any custom transaction. Thank you!!

19. Miku_Miku bought 1 SD13 body from me. She paid the same day that she inquired so I tried to return the favor by shipping the body asap. She also replied to my PMs promptly and informed me once the package arrived. Overall, it was one of the smoothest transactions I ever had.

20. i had a great commission with miku_miku for a wig
      excellent communication and just a wonderful transaction overall :)
      thanks again