1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nena

Mar 4, 2006

1. Must sing the praises of Nena for the lovely Dollheart black Maryjane pumps I just received for my gorgeous girl Passion! Thanks Nena! :D

Hugs, Juli DC :D

2. i put a POSITIVE FEEDBACK to Nena ,who sold me a marvellous sneakers
      she was very fas with shipping,highly recommended
      thank you dear

3. Aww, thanks Juli!! ^^ You were wonderful to deal with and I'm so glad the pumps suited Passion's geta feet! :daisy

4. nena is a babe. I wish her all the best in any and all future transactions. I'd say she's DEFINATELY worth your business, guys. *^_^*. She won't dissapoint you~!

*hearts*

5. If you have bought or sold items to me, I'd really appreciate your feedback to this thread. Thank you very much in advance. :daisy

Here is a list of people I have dealt with on DoA. If you are listed below and I have not added to your feedback thread, please PM me a link and I will definitely leave a comment. ^^

Buyers that were absolutely wonderful to deal with ---

Allestra
      rkold
      John_C.
      katsai25
      cerine
      SporkNinja
      koalajoe
      grey_roses
      dragontree
      Kalmia
      mel
      Mid
      cristylee
      Jolarocknrolla
      Anya'sMom
      Cynthia in FlintHills
      honeywithhorns
      Splynterhayde
      Gloria
      sae_the_witch
      SporkNinja
      Aelice
      Arish
      Osaka
      Rynn007
      dechanique
      julidc
      Lyn04
      Tvorceskiy
      jaeninha
      galatia9
      Syndal_lynn
      Bobby_Jon
      darkitty
      FairEmma
      gayle
      elfinder
      Loki's Mom
      ponygery
      Anya'sMom
      omichao
      Kagari
      opalyne
      gayle

and very sweet sellers ---

evildolly
      rkold
      nightfall_walker

6. I bought and sold a PF to nena. :)

She was really fast and comforting to me, when I was the buyer and making my first BJD purchase not from a company and paid very promptly later when she bought from me. :cake:

7. Nena is awesome! I've bought a couple things from her in the past, she's very understanding and reliable and packages stuff up really well. Thanks so much, Nena! :daisy

8. I had a wonderful transaction with nena! Shipping was prompt, the item was very well packaged and her communication through the whole thing was excellent! I'm looking forward to doing business with nena again ^_^

9. I've bought a Unoa Lusis 1.0 and a Aika wig from Nena~
      Items are well packed, shipped prompty, and communication is open!

Always a pleasure doing business with her! <3

10. I bought a great pair of sexy black pumps from Nena. Nice transaction, good communication too. They fit my doll Passion nicely, even with her Geta feet. :)

Juli DC :D

11. I bought an outfit from Nena, great communication and a very friendly transaction.

Geri

12. nena is absolutely wonderful to deal with--I've bought multiple items from her, and worked with her as part of a large three-way transaction. She's always quick to respond to PMs, and she keeps track of her transactions really well. I wouldn't hesitate to do any size of purchase or sale with her, plus, she's a lovely person!

13. had a great group order with nena, even got some little goodies to eat and smell!! thanks so much!!

14. I bought a doll from Nena, sold a little one to her, and took part in a group order she had that came in today. She has always been wonderful to deal with and is always prompt in answering questions you might have. <3

15. i took part in nena's recent dollmore group order. she sent out invoices very quickly, and is very great to deal with! thanks again! :)

16. Also part of a Dollmore group order, run efficiently by Nena. She's very helpful and a pleasure to work with. =)

17. It was a pleasure being in Nena's group order! My item was shipped to me quickly, and Nena even gave me some gum <3 Thanks!

18. Hi nena :)

i participated in nena's group order and it went smoothly ! she answered all questions and replied to me as soon as she had got word the shipment had arrived. i would definately do a group order with her again. she's wonderful and she sent us candies with our package ! :aheartbea

19. I did a group order with Nena and everything was fantastic! I loved getting the candy surprise in my package. I'd do another group order with her in a heartbeat! :)

20. Nena did a Dollmore group order, she was a pleasure to deal with :)