1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for New Vogue Child

May 10, 2009

1. Hello! You have reached New Vogue Child's feedback thread! Please leave a message after the beep...

-BEEP-

2. bought a luts type 3 body^^ good communication and fast payment ,thank you

3. i purchased a DZ boy body from New Vogue Child, she was a sweetheart to deal with, and shipped the body immediately upon my paying, a recommended seller.

4. I purchased a BBB 60cm body from New Vogue Child. It was a fantastic transaction, she kept in touch every step of the way and went out of her way to ship it to me. She's a great person to deal with and an asset to the doa community!

Thank you!
      DMM :kitty2

5. New Vogue Child took part in a split for a Lishe in my third Luts group order for full dolls and splits. Everything went great, payments were made quickly and communication was well kept. I don't know why this member was banned recently but I can say with honesty that our transaction was nothing short of wonderful.