1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for pithetaphish

Nov 2, 2006

1. If you've bought from or sold something to me, please leave your feedback here. :)

2. Pithetaphish is a great buyer. She bought Tsukasa Konoe from me (and he is clearly happier in her home), paid promptly, and was a joy to communicate with.

3. I bought a set of pajamas from her and she was fantastic! Very sweet to deal with, and my package was delivered very promptly!

4. I bought a wig from Lauren. She's great to work with. Communication was good and shipping was quick. I would recommend anyone to buy from her!

5. Feedback from Illves on 14th May, 2006 (link)

6. Feedback from rattimoth on 22nd December, 2005 (link)

7. pithetaphish bought an outfit from me.
      Very quick payment, good communication. A pleasant transaction all around! =^^=

8. hi pithetaphish,

she also paid very quickly.
      she is very nice and always reply to pms. it was my pleasure doing the transaction with her.. ^^

hugs,

Ann

9. I bought eyes from pithetaphish. She's very nice to deal with, I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you pithetaphish for the nice eyes:) !

10. Excellent buyer, quick payment and great correspondence. Thanks very much :)

11. She helped me get something, is awesome to deal with, and is just a really nice person to top it off ^_^ Thank you!

12. Very reliable seller, I bought eyes from her. There was shipping problem but she made it right. Highly recommended!

13. Exellent seller!!!! I get my lovely FCS girl from her!!! Thank you Lauren!!! You are great!!! I'll buy from you again, sure!!!

14. Lauren did my FCS for me~~ my msd arrived recently and she is beautiful & perfect & wonderful :aheartbea :aheartbea -- Lauren did a wonderful job and really knows how to put together an FCS order- helping me with the details~~~ Thanks!! <terrific FCS service!> :love

15. :D Lauren and I have done swaps and sales and er, stuff, at different points of time and she's just a lovely all round person. I'd reccomend her to anyone, especially for her FCS sato services. ;D

16. I have ordered two Sato FCS dolls through Lauren so far, and plan on buying more. She is professional and dependable, and believes in communication, which is so very important to me.

Fantastic experience(s)! :)

17. Bought a lovely wig from Lauren, it was perfect and shipping was very quick.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

18. Feedback from milkeye on 24th February, 2007 (link)

19. I got my FCS boy this weekend thanks to pithetaphish, and I couldn't be happier! She was a pleasure to deal with, I would definitely reccommend her FCS services. :3

20. I purchased a wig from pithetaphish. It arrived quickly and was in great condition. Thank you! XD