1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for smilingcrescent (aka hanatsukuri.dolls)

Aug 22, 2020

1. #1 smilingcrescent, Aug 22, 2020
      Last edited: May 4, 2022
    2. Smilingcrescent bought a withdoll 31cm body from me. It was absolutely positive transaction in all respects - the communication was polite and pleasant, the payment was sent promptly :) I'd definately recommend smilingcrescent as a nice person to deal with. Thank you! ^^

3. @smilingcrescent bought a Bardo Research Deepti in milky tan from me. The answering time was quick and friendly, payment was sent fast and any questions on shipping adress etc was answered promptly. I would highly recommend this buyer and would love to do business again. Thank you so much and enjoy your new doll!

4. I purchased a doll from Smilingcrescent and words can't describe how good this transaction has been. Tara is a kind, friendly, communicative and a patient person. She agreed to let me pay using a layaway plan and even let me know that the payments were received. She included a lot of extras and shipped the doll quickly & very well protected.

100% recommended seller. The best transaction I've ever had.

#4 Zerkala, Feb 25, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    5. I purchased a PukiFee Rosanna from Smilingcrescent and highly recommend this seller. Great to work with, super kind, and she did a great job packaging up the box and doll. The doll itself came with no nicks, chips, or scratches, is in great condition, and is super cute! Also came with extras (oh my gosh thank you) that I absolutely adore.

6. I bought a Pukifee Mio from Smilingcrescent. They were very nice and patient with my newbie questions. They were honest about the defects (small chips) of the doll, overall communication was great. Doll was well packed and sent soon after the payment was made.

7. I purchased an iplehouse dreaming Amy head from smilingcrescent . She packed the doll head well and shipped it fast. She’s a good seller.

8. I purchased a lovely light blue silk kimono from Smilingcrescent. They are so wonderful to work with! Tara & Mei go out of their way to make sure everyone is happy. Their silks are just beautiful :love
      Their work is outstanding :kitty2 Great job packaging and shipping so fast . I highly recommend them :fangirl: Thank you !!

9. I purchased a ImplDoll Sicily head from @smilingcrescent , and it was shipped quickly and well-packaged with some bonus extras! Very happy with my purchase, and I would definitely purchase from this seller again.

10. I bought a Lati Yellow Lea Hell Kid from @smilingcrescen and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was great, the doll was shipped promptly and very well packaged, and came with a lot of very adorable extra outfits and other goodies. I'm very happy with my purchase, and would definitely recommend this seller!

11. I purchased a Lati White SP2 from smilingcrescent and everything went smoothly. The doll was nicely packaged and arrived quickly-- in fact, the transit time from Japan to my door (in the USA) was faster than some of the Priority packages I've received from the East coast of the USA. :)
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from smilingcrescent again. The doll itself is adorable and in immaculate condition. I love her!

(Thank you so much, smilingcrescent!)

Chris

12. I purchased an Iplehouse KID Lonnie from @smilingcrescent and the transaction couldn’t have gone better! The communication was awesome and the delivery was very quick! She took less than a week to reach me from Japan all the way to Wisconsin in the states! I would definitely do business with @smilingcrescent again!!!

13. I purchased smilingcrescent's dollmore seol-a head and had a wonderful experience, they were prompt to answer and were happy with me doing a short layaway. The head was well packaged and SC kindly answered a few extra queries i had after the head arrived ^^ definitely would recommend SC as a seller!

14. :clover positive :clover I purchased a Dollshe Diana sleepy head and a couple of gorgeous kanzashi ornaments from @smilingcrescent and had a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Friendly and fast communication, patiently answered my questions, and has been all around been so nice to work with. Everything was packaged very carefully and shipped quickly. I would work together again anytime, thank you so much for the sale, she is beautiful.

15. Positive feedback!
      Purchased a Myou 1/3 girl body from smilingcrescent. Prompt and polite communication, and fast shipping. Would be happy to do business with again!